Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Is this what will happen when the illegals get here?  (Read 3811 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
Is this what will happen when the illegals get here?
« on: July 02, 2014, 11:59:59 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Lawmaker Denied Ft. Sill Entry After Reports of Displacing Soldiers to Accommodate Illegal Aliens
Judicial Watch ^| July 2, 2014
 Posted on Wednesday, July 2, 2014 4:12:30 PM by jazusamo
Following reports that soldiers were booted from their barracks at an Oklahoma Army base to make room for a wave of illegal immigrant minors, the Obama administration is refusing to give the federal lawmaker who represents the state in Congress access to the facility. Could it be that the administration is hiding something? The facility, Ft. Sill, is located in Lawton about 85 miles southwest of Oklahoma City. It serves as the United States Army and Marine Corps’ Field Artillery School and houses nearly 9,000 soldiers along with 62,621 family members, according to its official Army website. Last week Judicial Watch received reports that single enlisted soldiers were transferred from their barracks to tents in order to accommodate the flood of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) coming from Central America. A Ft. Sill spokesman, Keith Pannell, told Judicial Watch that no soldier has been displaced because illegal immigrants are being housed in quarters that have been empty for months. “No soldiers have been moved out of any barracks to make room for UACs,” Pannell told JW. “Those barracks were being remodeled and the last time they were occupied was in April.” Pannell wouldn’t offer any further details on the arrangement, including the number illegal aliens staying at the base. One of the state’s representatives in Congress, Jim Bridenstine, tried to visit but was denied access to the facility. In a statement issued this week Congressman Bridenstine’s office says Ft. Sill is housing up to 1,200 UACs, but the lawmaker couldn’t offer any more information because he wasn’t allowed inside. He says a fence covered with material that totally obscures any view has been erected around the barracks housing the UACs “There is no excuse for denying a Federal Representative from Oklahoma access to a federal facility in Oklahoma where unaccompanied children are being held,” said Bridenstine, a former Navy pilot. This crisis has been cloaked in secrecy from the start and the administration has withheld crucial information from the American public. For instance JW reported that a Texas military base is being covertly used as an illegal immigrant processing/holding location. A hangar at the El Paso facility, Ft. Bliss, is quietly being used by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to process, house and transition the influx of illegal immigrant minors that have arrived in the U.S. in recent weeks, a high-level inside source told JW. A Pentagon official demanded JW pull the story three days after it got published but backed off when we requested he put it in writing. JW has also been in touch with Homeland Security sources on the scene who have confirmed that the barrage of illegal immigrant minors has created an out-of-control disaster with jam-packed holding centers, rampant diseases and sexually active teenagers at a Nogales facility. The president of the Tucson Border Patrol Union, Art Del Cueto, told JW that many of the migrants are not little kids, but rather 17-year-olds with possible ties to gang members. Yet, Del Cueto confirms, many will be released to relatives in the U.S. The government is so overwhelmed that U.S. Border Patrol agents are being recruited to serve as babysitters , according to an internal document obtained by JW. This is the front-line federal agency responsible for preventing terrorists and weapons of mass destruction from entering the United States. Yet agents with “child care or juvenile teaching and/or counseling” are being recruited to feed, monitor, interact and provide security for the illegal alien minors until they are placed elsewhere.

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: Is this what will happen when the illegals get here?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 02:07:08 AM »
Lawmaker Denied Ft. Sill Entry After Reports of Displacing Soldiers to Accommodate Illegal Aliens
Judicial Watch ^| July 2, 2014
 Posted on Wednesday, July 2, 2014 4:12:30 PM by jazusamo
Following reports that soldiers were booted from their barracks at an Oklahoma Army base to make room for a wave of illegal immigrant minors, the Obama administration is refusing to give the federal lawmaker who represents the state in Congress access to the facility. Could it be that the administration is hiding something? The facility, Ft. Sill, is located in Lawton about 85 miles southwest of Oklahoma City. It serves as the United States Army and Marine Corps’ Field Artillery School and houses nearly 9,000 soldiers along with 62,621 family members, according to its official Army website. Last week Judicial Watch received reports that single enlisted soldiers were transferred from their barracks to tents in order to accommodate the flood of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) coming from Central America. A Ft. Sill spokesman, Keith Pannell, told Judicial Watch that no soldier has been displaced because illegal immigrants are being housed in quarters that have been empty for months. “No soldiers have been moved out of any barracks to make room for UACs,” Pannell told JW. “Those barracks were being remodeled and the last time they were occupied was in April.” Pannell wouldn’t offer any further details on the arrangement, including the number illegal aliens staying at the base. One of the state’s representatives in Congress, Jim Bridenstine, tried to visit but was denied access to the facility. In a statement issued this week Congressman Bridenstine’s office says Ft. Sill is housing up to 1,200 UACs, but the lawmaker couldn’t offer any more information because he wasn’t allowed inside. He says a fence covered with material that totally obscures any view has been erected around the barracks housing the UACs “There is no excuse for denying a Federal Representative from Oklahoma access to a federal facility in Oklahoma where unaccompanied children are being held,” said Bridenstine, a former Navy pilot. This crisis has been cloaked in secrecy from the start and the administration has withheld crucial information from the American public. For instance JW reported that a Texas military base is being covertly used as an illegal immigrant processing/holding location. A hangar at the El Paso facility, Ft. Bliss, is quietly being used by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to process, house and transition the influx of illegal immigrant minors that have arrived in the U.S. in recent weeks, a high-level inside source told JW. A Pentagon official demanded JW pull the story three days after it got published but backed off when we requested he put it in writing. JW has also been in touch with Homeland Security sources on the scene who have confirmed that the barrage of illegal immigrant minors has created an out-of-control disaster with jam-packed holding centers, rampant diseases and sexually active teenagers at a Nogales facility. The president of the Tucson Border Patrol Union, Art Del Cueto, told JW that many of the migrants are not little kids, but rather 17-year-olds with possible ties to gang members. Yet, Del Cueto confirms, many will be released to relatives in the U.S. The government is so overwhelmed that U.S. Border Patrol agents are being recruited to serve as babysitters , according to an internal document obtained by JW. This is the front-line federal agency responsible for preventing terrorists and weapons of mass destruction from entering the United States. Yet agents with “child care or juvenile teaching and/or counseling” are being recruited to feed, monitor, interact and provide security for the illegal alien minors until they are placed elsewhere.
I heard this. I listen to Limbaugh for the lol's as well. Do you have any sources from the area. I will see what I can dig up but not everything that you hear on the radio is true.
But that aside, how do we fix the problem. We can't deport everyone who is here illegal, The cost to do so would be monstrous and the effect would still leave millions of naturalized children here that the department of family services would have to absorb. We can not send children back that were born in america, so what now. For the sake of the arguement I am not going to say that this is factual wrong but where do we go from there.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 02:38:22 AM »
I read it online at the jw page. some people in California have the right idea; Hundreds of furious protestors block road for buses carrying illegal immigrants
Daily Mail ^ | July 2, 2014 | James Nye

"A crowd of 300 angry protestors forced three buses carrying 140 undocumented migrant children and their parents to turn around in Murrieta, California, on Tuesday after they blocked the road.

The dramatic confrontation between the flag waving protestors and the Homeland Security buses came one day after Mayor Alan Long urged residents to resist the federal government's plan to transfer the Central American migrants to California to ease overcrowding of facilities along the Texas-Mexico border.

Holding up banners that said 'Return to Sender' and suggesting the children should be sent to the White House instead, the irate protestors succeeded when the buses turned around and headed to a customs and border facility in San Diego - within sight of Mexico."

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 02:48:10 AM »
I read it online at the jw page. some people in California have the right idea; Hundreds of furious protestors block road for buses carrying illegal immigrants
Daily Mail ^ | July 2, 2014 | James Nye

"A crowd of 300 angry protestors forced three buses carrying 140 undocumented migrant children and their parents to turn around in Murrieta, California, on Tuesday after they blocked the road.

The dramatic confrontation between the flag waving protestors and the Homeland Security buses came one day after Mayor Alan Long urged residents to resist the federal government's plan to transfer the Central American migrants to California to ease overcrowding of facilities along the Texas-Mexico border.

Holding up banners that said 'Return to Sender' and suggesting the children should be sent to the White House instead, the irate protestors succeeded when the buses turned around and headed to a customs and border facility in San Diego - within sight of Mexico."

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
You know what, not important. For this I am going to take your word on it. Now what do we do with it?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 03:07:07 AM »
don't take my word for it. you can read the same thing online. I don't have cable or bother with network news.

what should we do? deploy the national guard and secure the border. turn the buses back, send the kids back. all this is a set up. abunch of illegals did not just decide to come here. they are all not from mexico, but passing through it.

there will be a bad ripple effect. as one mayor in texas asked, who is going to pay for all this, when he addressed the cost of processing the illegals. the costs go far deeper than that. why are illegals being transported anywhere away from the border?

I believe nobama is going to use this (never let a good crisis go to waste) to do an executive action on amnesty.

how much coverage are the irs and va scandals getting now? coincidence? when a scandal breaks, soon after another one breaks to take it's place

nobama was voted the worst president in 70 yrs in a poll today. he doesn't care. he is using the illegal mess to further the ruin of this country.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 12:40:11 PM »
don't take my word for it. you can read the same thing online. I don't have cable or bother with network news.

what should we do? deploy the national guard and secure the border. turn the buses back, send the kids back. all this is a set up. abunch of illegals did not just decide to come here. they are all not from mexico, but passing through it.

there will be a bad ripple effect. as one mayor in texas asked, who is going to pay for all this, when he addressed the cost of processing the illegals. the costs go far deeper than that. why are illegals being transported anywhere away from the border?

I believe nobama is going to use this (never let a good crisis go to waste) to do an executive action on amnesty.

how much coverage are the irs and va scandals getting now? coincidence? when a scandal breaks, soon after another one breaks to take it's place

nobama was voted the worst president in 70 yrs in a poll today. he doesn't care. he is using the illegal mess to further the ruin of this country.
If all of this is true, then I have to agree that obama is one of the top two presidents in all of history, However I also have had any trouble finding any information about this on any left wing news reports. I know that sounds biased but I don't accept any news that is not covered by both the right and left, even if one side lies about it, if only one knows it exist it sounds fishy. I am not saying you are wrong but it is taking some searching to find.

Update, found more information.
These immigrants were in the middle of being filed, had back ground checks and were being moved to lower crowding in boarder facilities. This is not as bad as originally thought. The busses were going to take these people to there families that were already in the nation. It seems like a half truth is a scary thing.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 09:18:59 PM »
what is your source? you want to hide your head in the sand and deny reality go ahed. the jobs report is another joke. 6.1 % unemployment but there are 92 million people stopped looking for work.

just because you don't like the source doesn't mean it isn't true.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/02/who-is-the-worst-president-since-wwii/?hpt=hp_t2

they were not in the middle of being filed, did not have background checks or  being moved to less crowded facilities.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/us/california-immigrant-transfers/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2014, 02:24:10 AM »
what is your source? http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/02/us/california-immigrant-transfers/ you want to hide your head in the sand and deny reality go ahed. I accepted it until I found more info. the jobs report is another joke. Yes I agree, Obama is doing crap for jobs. But that is not the topic.  6.1 % unemployment but there are 92 million people stopped looking for work.

just because you don't like the source doesn't mean it isn't true. This is true, and there have been a few times that Fox has had it right as well. One must drink from many sources to quinch a thirst for knowledge.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/02/who-is-the-worst-president-since-wwii/?hpt=hp_t2

they were not in the middle of being filed, did not have background checks or  being moved to less crowded facilities.This is not what I heard, My source says otherwise.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/us/california-immigrant-transfers/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 02:38:09 AM »
I don't watch fox. I don't have cable, stated that many times.

I was refuting your claim nobama is one of the top two presidents in all of history.

you should get the complete story before making a claim or judgment. 

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2014, 12:43:48 AM »
"Is this what will happen when the illegals get here"

I wonder what the Asian's that have been in America for thousands of years, think about this question.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2014, 02:02:32 AM »
I don't think they like what's happening as many that played by the rules don't like it either.

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2014, 05:12:17 AM »
Shady, America didn't even exist 1000 years ago.
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline fish

• View Profile

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2014, 01:56:10 AM »
Shady, America didn't even exist 1000 years ago.

Are we talking about the continents of North and South America  or it's modern name?
The land was here and occupied for thousands of years before Europeans  "found" it.

It's an interesting side note in history about  Amerigo Vespucci and how America got it's name.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2014, 02:31:25 PM »
yes it is, but what does it have to do with the current invasion of illegals to this country?

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 09:03:18 PM »
yes it is, but what does it have to do with the current invasion of illegals to this country?

The Europeans invaded America. Now a small group of them are always whining about illegal aliens.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 04:04:21 AM »
Ya might want to reread history instead of trying to rewrite it, shady. supposedly the Vikings were here 1st. doesn't matter. the pilgrims came from England to settle the new land. It has happened all over the world as populations grew. is Europe having an illegal alien problem on the same scale as the US. Is any country in the world having a problem with an illegal alien invasion(outside of war)? is any other country's government busing illegals into their  country?

you are welcome to take in and provide for as many illegals as you want shady!

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 12:01:41 AM »
Ya might want to reread history instead of trying to rewrite it, shady. supposedly the Vikings were here 1st. doesn't matter.

Bull-Shit Native Americans of Asian dissent were here thousands of years before a Viking rowed a boat.

the pilgrims came from England to settle the new land. It has happened all over the world as populations grew. is Europe having an illegal alien problem on the same scale as the US. Is any country in the world having a problem with an illegal alien invasion(outside of war)? is any other country's government busing illegals into their  country?

A European is a settler. And every one else is an illegal alien?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2014, 01:12:16 AM »
Ya might want to reread history instead of trying to rewrite it, shady. supposedly the Vikings were here 1st
As a person of Norse decent with family history leading back to Leif Erikson and still having Journals of his trips to the land beyond the sea I call Bullshit. The Norse did arrive before Europians, but they made trade with the natives.
. doesn't matter. the pilgrims came from England to settle the new land. It has happened all over the world as populations grew. is Europe having an illegal alien problem on the same scale as the US. Is any country in the world having a problem with an illegal alien invasion
Most countries have a immigration system that works, not by keeping illegals out but by normalizing them so they have the same rights and thus do not take our jobs.
(outside of war)? is any other country's government busing illegals into their  country?

you are welcome to take in and provide for as many illegals as you want shady!
Make a Illegal a legal and all the problems vanish.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2014, 02:41:53 AM »
did you see the word " supposedly "in my post? I don't know who got here first and don't care. it is irrelevant to the topic.

which countries have an immigration system that works? if other countries have an immigration system that works, why aren't the illegals going there?

so we should no longer have borders? there are many that went by the law and became legal citizens. many of them our ancestors, why don't the current wave of illegals do the same?

why don't you advertise that all illegals are welcome to stay at your house. that you will feed, clothe them and get as many as will fit in your home medical treatment?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2014, 09:11:05 PM »
did you see the word " supposedly "in my post? I don't know who got here first and don't care. it is irrelevant to the topic.
You are the one who brought it up.

which countries have an immigration system that works? if other countries have an immigration system that works, why aren't the illegals going there?
Almost every country that is industrialized has a better immigration policy then america. They aren't going there because they are in Europe, and it's a lot harder to get from the American continent to Europe then going north. ::) 

so we should no longer have borders? there are many that went by the law and became legal citizens. many of them our ancestors, why don't the current wave of illegals do the same?
Many don't have the option to wait years. The current wave of immigration is the other nations fault, it's not like there coming here for the jobs.

why don't you advertise that all illegals are welcome to stay at your house.
Not at my house but I will rent them a trailer lot. Why not treat a NEIGHBOR WITH KINDNESS.
that you will feed, clothe them and get as many as will fit in your home medical treatment?
If they are legal they will be doing this all themselves.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2014, 10:06:09 PM »
in response to shady's post. not yours

name the countries that have an immigration system that works

the process is the law. if they don't want to wait, they can go to another country.

there (they're) not coming here for jobs?  why are they coming here? it is their home countries fault for not improving life for all their citizens. it is Mexico's fault for allowing free trespass across it's borders from the central American citizens that are illegal aliens here. I train derailed in mexico with 1300 illegals from south of mexico, proving mexico is allowing free trespass of it's borders for the illegals to come here. http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/10/us-usa-immigration-mexico-idUSKBN0FF03M20140710

put out the ad; you will pay rent for any illegal that wants it. you can list it right here on PCW in the classified section! you stated you will pay.

they will provide for themselves if they are legal?? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL we have people born and raised in the US that WON'T do that. check the welfare system, food stamp system.

California has been over whelmed for yrs by illegals.

A big concern of mine is the diseases brought across the border. TB has been found in sacramento. 4 cases so far, but 4 cases is considered an outbreak. 40 cases of scabies in texas. I have all my shots from the military that are still good, but many in the areas where illegals are invading have not.

we also have the ms13 gangbangers coming across, they have already left graffiti in some of the detention centers.

this mess is just getting started. nobama can, but won't stop it.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 03:04:48 AM »

Border Patrol Agent Hospitalized with Pneumonia Caught from an Illegal Immigrant, Expected to Have Lifelong Complications

By Ryan Lovelace

July 11, 2014 6:50 PM

A Border Patrol agent from the Laredo, Texas, Sector has been hospitalized for seven days with bacterial pneumonia, which the agent contracted while processing illegal immigrants, officials from National Border Patrol Council 2455 tell National Review Online. 

Agent Jarrad Seely, vice president of NBPC 2455, says the agent is expected to have chronic asthmatic symptoms for life, according to information relayed by the agent. The illness has so swollen the agent’s throat that it’s difficult for the agent to speak, Seely says.

“It’s a very traumatic experience for [the agent] and [the agent’s] family,” he says. “[The agent’s] got small children.” He says that it’s too soon to tell if the agent will be able to make a full recovery and return to work, and says the agent was healthy prior to processing the immigrants.

“Our agents have been getting sick more often than before with flus and congestion and a whole bunch of respiratory illnesses,” says Hector Garza, the secretary and treasurer of NBPC 2455. “The processing room was severely overcrowded and that just made [it] the perfect breeding ground for these diseases.” Garza says he and other Border Patrol officials have had to communicate indirectly with the agent, via the family, because of the agent’s inability to speak.

Seely says the Laredo Sector has recently had illegal immigrants arrive with active cases of tuberculosis, scabies, lice and chicken pox.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/382575/border-patrol-agent-hospitalized-pneumonia-caught-illegal-immigrant-expected-have

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2014, 12:18:47 PM »
AS I sift through all the bull shit here, I would mention only that the border of the United States is being invaded.  No matter how you look at it, Obama gave them a go ahead to invade.  His ulterior motive?  To create ANOTHER "crisis" to deflect from the numerous scandals threatening to being him down.  He and the democrats REFUSE to take any action to secure the border.  That is not on their agenda and that is why no immigration reform will be allowed by the House. 

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2014, 01:24:56 PM »
the border is virtually non existant now.

you are right matrs, there are scandals"created" to deflect attention to previous scandals. hear much about bengahzi, bergdahl,"lost" irs emails, fast and furious, nobamacare subsidies, troops going to Iraq, illegals being shuttled around the country to other states and staes refusing to take them.....? the list goes on.

nobama is getting ready to go on vacation to martha's vineyard, that should put an end to all the scandals! LOL