Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: De-funding Terrorism. Lets start at Israel.  (Read 5841 times)

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
De-funding Terrorism. Lets start at Israel.
« on: August 07, 2014, 04:22:34 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Can there be any doubt that the largest terrorist nation in the middleeast is now Israel. How can our nation keep funding them. It is time to stop the funding of death and let Israel reap what it has sown.

Offline fish

• View Profile
Re: De-funding Terrorism. Lets start at Israel.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 05:32:22 PM »
prove it

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 06:45:01 PM »
prove it
Look at the news, hundreds of dead children. Missile strikes on schools and hospitals.

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 07:53:19 PM »
The problem is the US uses Isreal as a way to launder US taxpayer money to US Weapon makers.  We give them a huge amount of money under the stipulations tehy have to use it to buy weapons from us, and cannot sell the weapons they make to certain countries.  Little old Isreal is like the 12th largest weapons manufacturing country in the world and if they started selling to whoever the US wouldnt get its cut.  Another problem is Hamas uses civilians as a way to get international support against Israel.  They train their soldiers to use kids and civilians.  Its a big clusterf**k over there and really there is no solution that could be enacted that both sides would accept. 

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 08:58:06 PM »
The problem is the US uses Isreal as a way to launder US taxpayer money to US Weapon makers.  We give them a huge amount of money under the stipulations tehy have to use it to buy weapons from us, and cannot sell the weapons they make to certain countries.  Little old Isreal is like the 12th largest weapons manufacturing country in the world and if they started selling to whoever the US wouldnt get its cut.  Another problem is Hamas uses civilians as a way to get international support against Israel.  They train their soldiers to use kids and civilians.  Its a big clusterf**k over there and really there is no solution that could be enacted that both sides would accept.
This except Hamas has not been using civilians as hostages as often as it would seem. The UN confirmed several times that there were no Hamas bombers in the school before Israel bombed them anyway. Excuse, the terrorist were driving by... 10 people killed to get 2 and no evidence that this couldn't have been done elsewhere. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183680#.U-PnzvldVEo
Israel, the real enemy.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 11:33:07 PM »
hamas attacked Israel. Israel is persuading them to stop. who broke the cease fires that hamas agreed to?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 12:16:47 AM »
hamas attacked Israel. Israel is persuading them to stop. who broke the cease fires that hamas agreed to?
Israel arrested 100 individuals for a crime with no evidence. When Hamas demanded that they are let Free israel refused. Hamas stated until they did they would not stop others from bombing israel settlements in Gaza. When bombings did happen Israel bombed major buildings.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 12:25:49 AM »
When combatants are being paid not to fight. Then, they have no incentive to end the conflict.
Remove the money and peace will break out.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 01:58:21 AM »

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 04:27:29 AM »

You know who it wasn't, the citizens who are trying to live there life. Hamas may be using human shields, that doesn't mean Israel is innocent to kill said shields. When they are killing one terrorist to 10 citizens, yes it is terrorism. And that will always be the problem. There are three sides. Hamas is right that Israel will look evil to kill terrorist if they are surrounded by citizens. But that doesn't make Israel less evil when it does just that. World court for both sides and let the citizens live without fear of bombs.

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 05:52:47 AM »
I think the big thing you fail to realize Fish, is that Hamas is not a country, it is a political party that has gotten waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay radical because we planted the jews in Israel after world war 2, and that's only the most recent thing that has happened in that region.  Their goal is to "strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine".  This war has been going on since the crusades.  The US wouldn't even be a glimmer in their eye if we didn't interfere in that region after WW2.  You seem to forget that the US created these monsters including Osama Bin Laden.  its not about freedom for the US, that's just what they tell you, its about money, and the ever growing idea that America can do whatever the f**k it wants to to whoever the f**k it wants to as long as you aren't Russia, China, or an ally.

Its just what you think would happen in the US if some foreign country tried to invade and start a settlement of people with totally opposite religious beliefs as yours, and you were powerless to stop them.  America is already heading to this ideology, although the US is to proud to let that happen, we would kill ourselves before it ever happened.

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 05:53:50 AM »
Fish has no idea of the human atrocities commited by both sides there just to enter the "Iron dome", and what happens when you leave.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 02:00:02 PM »
pretty simple solution, hamas stops attacking israel, people stop dying. Hamas doesn't care about the civilians. Israel is defending itself and it's people, they do have that right, yes??

Offline fish

• View Profile

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2014, 04:08:02 PM »
pretty simple solution, hamas stops attacking israel, people stop dying. Hamas doesn't care about the civilians. Israel is defending itself and it's people, they do have that right, yes??
Simple solution, Israel get's its settlements out of Gaza, supports a two state solution and allows trade into gaza and Hamas will stop the bombing.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 05:07:51 PM »
Israel gave up land before. it did not stop the attacks. Israel is not the aggressor, hamas is.

you are right, cut the funding to terrorists.

http://www.forbes.com/2009/01/16/gaza-hamas-funding-oped-cx_re_0116ehrenfeld.html

Hamas is on the designated terroist organization list, Israel is not.

http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2014, 12:03:15 AM »
The problems in the middle east are about religion, tribalism and the politics that fan the flames for gain.
Unfortunately, this part of the world also has major crude oil reserves, that we need.
Big Oil will create problems for gain, both long term and short.
If they want crude prices to go up short term, all they need to do is give our money to the local combatants.
If Big Oil wants long term gain. They use our military to invade middle eastern countries.

In other words, we supply the money and military manpower, so they can make a bigger profit off of us.
Personally, I think energy conservation and making the best use of renewable energy is in our national interest.

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2014, 02:17:24 AM »
we have plenty of oil and coal. the idiot in chief is killing coal. we have enough resources to be energy independent.

until the wars, we were Saudi's protectors while they made billions off us.

the topic is defunding terrorism. Israel is not a terrorist organization, but hamas is. lets start with them then, isis, then hezballah, and back to al queda.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2014, 05:33:04 AM »
we have plenty of oil and coal. the idiot in chief is killing coal. we have enough resources to be energy independent.

until the wars, we were Saudi's protectors while they made billions off us.

the topic is defunding terrorism. Israel is not a terrorist organization, but hamas is. lets start with them then, isis, then hezballah, and back to al queda.
Bombing schools, killing children, starving peasents, Destroying infastructor, stealing land. Sure seems likes acts of terror. And the people of Gaza are filled with terror.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2014, 01:50:43 PM »
because of hamas. people have been out in the streets of gaza cheering as rockets were launched against Israel.

hamas has been proven a terrorist organization, Isreal has not, they are being criticized for defending their country and people against a terrorist organization. move on.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2014, 04:44:31 PM »
because of hamas. people have been out in the streets of gaza cheering as rockets were launched against Israel.

hamas has been proven a terrorist organization, Isreal has not, they are being criticized for defending their country and people against a terrorist organization. move on.
One does not deal with a hostage situation with a  Gatling gun. Any cop that kills a hostage to get to the bank robber is a monster. Any nation that bombs hundreds to get a handful of terrorist, is in fact a terrorist nation.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2014, 10:00:29 PM »
people have been out in the streets of gaza cheering as rockets were launched against Israel. makes for easy collateral damage!!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2014, 03:29:20 AM »
people have been out in the streets of gaza cheering as rockets were launched against Israel. makes for easy collateral damage!!

That really doesn't matter, fish. Tell me how any nation can tell me they are defending themselves when they kill children. When they bomb hospitals. You know maybe Israel should have taken it to the world court... Oh because then they would have to stand up for there crimes as well. If Israel can only exist by killing civilians... It in no way deserves to exist.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2014, 01:44:14 PM »
taken it to the world court??? LOL LOL LOL LOL Yeah that works. hamas has been hiding arms in schools(un schools), and hospitals.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/31/why-hamas-stores-its-weapons-inside-hospitals-mosques-and-schools/

whether you like it or not , Israel has a right to exist. That means it has a right and a duty to it's citizens to defend itself.

your posts suggest anti Semitism. no condemnation of Syria? ISIS ,ISIL? but a country that is being attacked is wrong striking legitimate targets of it's enemy? Hamas is purposely operating in neighborhoods.

your anti-Semitism is showing!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2014, 07:17:41 PM »
taken it to the world court??? LOL LOL LOL LOL Yeah that works. hamas has been hiding arms in schools(un schools), and hospitals.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/31/why-hamas-stores-its-weapons-inside-hospitals-mosques-and-schools/

whether you like it or not , Israel has a right to exist. That means it has a right and a duty to it's citizens to defend itself.

your posts suggest anti Semitism. no condemnation of Syria? ISIS ,ISIL? but a country that is being attacked is wrong striking legitimate targets of it's enemy? Hamas is purposely operating in neighborhoods.

your anti-Semitism is showing!

Anyone argue with Israel is anti-Semitic... Same old hu? I do not bring up Syria or ISIS because they are not relevant to the conversation. It is called going off on a tangent, Something I do not like doing.
And I will not argue Hamas is a terrorist... Again no one is arguing that. What we are arguing that killing citizens is bad and Israel has killed a thousand innocent people.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2014, 11:31:31 PM »
What is Syria doing to it's own people? women and children are fleeing to the mountains or face certain death from isis and isil. But you want to bitch about Israel because they are beating the hell out of hamas and the civilians cheering the launching of rockets towards Israel t??? LOL LOL LOL Hamas is a designated terrorist group that you are defending. Israel is not, yet you attack their right to defend their country and people from those attacking it. easy to stop the killing, stop attacking Israel!

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2014, 07:11:08 PM »
Hamas lies and Hamas puts out propoganda against Israel that the dumbest of people should see through.  Most if not all of those pictures of bloody children you see are not dead, just posed.  Like the picture of the one "bloody" little kid with no visible wound...just "blood" smeared all over and 6 pairs of "doctors" hands and arms apparently taking care of it.  Ridiculous.  The last war they had, the terrorists dug up fresh graves of people who had died natural causes or accidents and threw the bodies around making it out that they were killed by Israel.  Hamas will stop at nothing to lie, cheat and steal to wipe out any sort of western lifestyle or belief in God.  They are evil animals.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2014, 07:47:47 PM »
Palestine did not exist until 1948 and was created by the USSR.  the Jews and Muslims had lived there together in peace until then.  Word went out to the Muslims to move as the Jews were about to be massacred.  So tell me about the "religion of peace" please.  Hamas, a terrorist organization, was elected to run the Palestinian area.  They reap what they sow is so correct.  Hamas declared this war.  Israel has done what they can to mitigate civilian casualties.  Hamas has done what they can to maximize them by using them as human shields.  Israel has sent warnings ahead of time for people to vacate and Hamas makes them stay in place knowing the bombs will come.  Israel continues to provide care packages to the innocents in Gaza even as they continue to correct what Hamas has done in building a huge infrastructure designed to annihilate Israel. 

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 01:02:14 AM »
The UN made Israel  in 1948,  the Arabs and Jews have been in Palestine since recorded history.
The Palestinians are caught between the Zionist and the Islamic extremist.
Is there any wonder why it's a breeding ground for terrorists.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2014, 07:17:55 PM »
Jordan is mostly palistinian, looks like a palistinian state to me. but the government is not palistinian. the majority of the country is palistinian and is discriminated against by the minority in power. why isn't the fighting there to establish Jordan as the palistinian state?