Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: will we be fighting isis here?  (Read 3033 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
will we be fighting isis here?
« on: August 30, 2014, 01:19:51 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
Re: will we be fighting isis here?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 08:00:53 AM »
The ISIS,  is that a conservative, religious group that mixes politics, religion and guns?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 06:03:22 PM »
"pull your head out!"

That wasn't very nice.
It takes a lot of moderates and liberals to keep the right wing extreemists in check.
Sorry if you find America isn't going the way you like.
There's  many countries in world that are conservative and religious.
Go visit one....
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 09:02:07 PM »
you must not have read the link. not surprised. some of us actually care about our country, too bad nobama isn't among those that care about this country.

What has been his response?????????????

a dem is in the wh and the senate is led by the dems, and you want to say the " right wing" is the problem??????????  LOL LOL LOL LOL

pretty good idea where your head has been. sniff a little reality sometime.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 09:44:47 PM »
So what do you want to do. Spend a couple of billion dollars to build a wall?
Or do you want to slap the middle east tar-baby again?
That didn't work the last time we did it.  I'd rather not give Haliburtan billions again.

World politics is a complex problem, and it's made worst by people that can't separate religious ideology from reality.
Are you going to help or are you part of the problem?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 12:55:44 AM »
the border needs to be secured. Perry has the right idea. Our military are better utilized to build and secure our border than waste their time in a region that will not be stabilized. Has nothing to do with the Halliburton bs rhetoric. many other contractors benefitted and even nobama continues the no bid contracts.

isis and isil are 2 groups that cannot separate religious ideology from reality, not us.

how do I help? how would I be part of the problem???? just empty rhetoric.

what makes it worse is a do nothing president without a strategy to deal with terrorism and  refuses to secure our borders to stop the flow of illegals

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 01:11:04 AM »
So you want to use the military to build a wall and have them keep immigrants out.
That's a change from the bush wars, were they have been wasting their time in a region that will not be stabilized
I'd rather give the military some R&R. They may need it to deal with China, North Korea or Russia.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 01:53:53 AM »
I said secure the border, not close it. there is a process that should be followed for anyone wanting to immigrate to the US. maybe have the immigrants follow the same requirements as their  home country? try to immigrate to mexico, good luck!

the region wasn't stabilized but the countries were given the opportunity to govern them selves and have a stabile country. Iraq blew it, some have now found a will to fight. Afghanistan was never going to be stabile as long as they are the opium capital of the world.

nobama needs to stop ruining the military. he is setting the military up for failure with any confrontation with china. nk will go away by itself and Europe is going to deal with Russia economically.

our priorty should be to secure our borders. the military would be the right ones to build a wall or what ever is needed to secure our border. The military is supposed to be defending the US!

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 01:24:38 AM »
Fish, I had an eye opener today from the pathologist.
There's something I've wanted to say for many years.
Common decency has kept me from saying it.

You have finally exceeded the limits of my medication.
Go f#$k yourself.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 01:32:51 AM »
you have common decency?????????? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

there is no treatment for dumbassitis. keep your head in the sand and remain in denial. the headlines should be a wake up call.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 01:52:28 AM »
you have common decency?????????? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

there is no treatment for dumbassitis. keep your head in the sand and remain in denial. the headlines should be a wake up call.

You have shone your true colors.
Hiding behind religion while spewing political bull-shit.
I forgive you.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 02:12:23 AM »
 nothing political about the isis/isil threat. you are the one mentioning religion, not me. but you might want to read up on the goals of isis an isil. I suppose the 2 men beheaded mean nothing to you?

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2014, 07:30:38 AM »
Fish,  I apologize.
I could give you reasons and excuses for my behavior.
But the fact is, I was wrong for saying what I did.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2014, 11:14:13 PM »
stay well shady!

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2014, 02:55:23 AM »
The IS is a threat to the whole world.  They don't want to get along, they want to kill everybody who does not believe as they do.  Nothing political about it, it is a religious thing.  That is why so many people don't like "religion."  People do stupid things in the name of religion.  I'm glad I am a Christian, but I am not "religious."  Shady, I hope your health is OK.  Sometimes we get those "eye opening" reports.  Mine was cancer 12 years ago.  Be well!!!
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!