Author Topic: Prosecutor's Office Press Release 5-31-17-Milcendeau Found Guilty  (Read 332 times)

Offline kevinhillman

• View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

PRESS RELEASE
05-31-17
DAVID MILCENDEAU FOUND GUILTY OF CHILD MOLESTATION IN THE FIRST DEGREE AND STAUTORY SODOMY IN THE FIRST DEGREE

Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman announces that after a two-day jury trial in Phelps County, after a change of venue from Pulaski County, David Milcendeau of Dixon was found guilty of Child Molestation in the First Degree and Statutory Sodomy in the First Degree.  The jury recommended a sentence of life imprisonment plus fifteen years, the maximum sentence allowed by law.  The final sentencing by Judge Beger will take place at a later date after a Sentencing Assessment Report is prepared.

“This month my office has worked to get convictions on three sexual predators who preyed on young children in our community and send them to prison where they belong,” said Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.  “Mr. Milcendeau’s crimes were particularly heinous and I know our community will be safer with him locked away in prison for the rest of his life.  I want to commend the hard work of Detective Nicole Cunningham of the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department for her investigation of this case.  I also want to thank the efforts of the staff at Kids’ Harbor for their assistance on this case.   I want to commend my staff, especially Assistant Prosecutors Ken Clayton and Bryce Crowley for their advocacy and hard work at trial in obtaining a guilty verdict and a recommendation from the jury for the maximum sentence possible. Finally, I want to thank the jurors who heard the evidence in this case and saw to it that justice was served for this victim.”

Please direct all questions to Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney.
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kevinshillman