Author Topic: Prosecutor's Office Press Release 7-12-17-3 Sex Offenders Sentenced  (Read 318 times)

Offline kevinhillman

• View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

PRESS RELEASE
07-12-17
THREE SEX OFFENDERS SENTENCED TO LENGHTY PRISON SENTENCES

Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman announces that in Circuit Court action over the last two weeks, three sex offenders have been successfully prosecuted, found guilty, and sentenced to long prison sentences for their crimes.  The offenders are:

Jeffrey Waters, DOB 3-1982, of Waynesville.  A Pulaski County jury, after a four day trial, found the defendant guilty of one count of Statutory Sodomy in the First Degree and one count of Attempted Statutory Sodomy in the First Degree.  Judge Beger sentenced the defendant to ten years on one count and eight years on the other count with the sentences to run consecutive for a total of eighteen years. This case was investigated by the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department and prosecuted by Assistant Prosecuting Attorneys Ken Clayton and Bryce Crowley.

Roy Collins, DOB 6-1963, of Brooksville, Florida, but originally from Laquey.  The Defendant pled guilty at a pretrial conference to one count of Statutory Rape in the First Degree and one count of Incest.  Judge Beger sentenced the defendant to twenty-one years on one count and four years on the second count with the sentences to run consecutive for a total of twenty-five years.  This case was investigated by the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department and the Brooksville, Florida Police Department and prosecuted by Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman and Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Matt Miller.

Brandon Monell, DOB 08-1989 of Crocker.  The defendant pled guilty to one count of Statutory Rape in the Second Degree, one count of Child Endangerment by Sexual Contact, and one count of Possession of a Controlled Substances.  Judge Beger sentenced the defendant to six years on each count, with the sentences to run consecutive for a total of eighteen years.  These cases were investigated by the Crocker Police Department and Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department and prosecuted by Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman and Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Matt Miller.

“I know Pulaski County will be a safer place, especially for our children, with these three offenders in prison for a long time,” said Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.  “I want to commend the hard work of the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department and Crocker Police Departments for their investigation of these cases.  I also want to thank the efforts of the staff at Kids’ Harbor for their work on these cases.  Finally, I want to commend my staff for their hard work getting sentences such as these.

Please direct all questions to Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney.
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kevinshillman