Author Topic: Prosecutor's Office Press Release 07-27-17-Sex Offenders Sentenced  (Read 269 times)

Offline kevinhillman

• View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

PRESS RELEASE
07-27-17
TWO SEX OFFENDERS SENTENCED: DAVID MILCENDEAU SENTENCED TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT PLUS FIFTEEN YEARS,
DARIEN KISSEL SENTECED TO THRITY YEARS

Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman announces that in Circuit Court action this week, two sex offenders have been successfully prosecuted, found guilty, and sentenced to long prison sentences for their crimes.  The offenders are:

David Milcendeau, DOB 7/1959 of Waynesville.  A Phelps County Jury, on a change of venue from Pulaski County, found the defendant guilty of Child Molestation in the First Degree and Statutory Sodomy in the First Degree.  The jury recommended that the defendant be sentenced to life imprisonment plus fifteen years.  Judge Beger followed the jury’s recommendation and sentenced the defendant to life imprisonment plus fifteen years.  This case was investigated by the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department and prosecuted by Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Ken Clayton and Bryce Crowley.

Darien Kissel, DOB 6/1997 of Richland.  The defendant pled guilty to Statutory Sodomy in the First Degree at a pretrial conference.  Judge Hickle sentenced the defendant to thirty years in the Department of Corrections.  This case was investigated by the Richland Police Department and prosecuted by Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman and Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Ken Clayton.

“I am very proud that my office has sent five sex offenders to prison for significant prison sentences this month,” said Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.  “Getting these sex offenders off the street and into prison makes Pulaski County a safer place to live.  I want to commend the excellent police work of the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department and Richland Police Departments for their investigation of these cases.  I also want to thank the efforts of the staff at Kids’ Harbor for their work on these cases.  Finally, I want to commend my staff for their hard work getting sentences such as these.”

Please direct all questions to Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney.
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kevinshillman