Author Topic: Prosecutor's Office Press Release-5-18-18-Debault sentenced to 20 years for murd  (Read 54 times)

jrlinlevett and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kevinhillman

• View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

PRESS RELEASE
05/18/2018

LINDSAY DEBAULT SENTENCED TO 20 YEARS AND 10 YEARS FOR THE MURDER AND BURGLARY OF KEITH BRIDWELL

Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney announces that in Circuit Court today, Judge Beger sentenced Lindsay Debault of Rolla to twenty years in the Department of Corrections for the Murder of Keith Bridwell.  Mr. Bridwell was found shot to death in his home in the Big Piney area in August 2016. Judge Beger also sentenced her to ten years in the Department of Corrections for the charge of Burglary in the First Degree. 

The sentences are the result of her plea agreement to plead guilty to Murder in the Second Degree and Burglary in the First Degree and cooperate with the State and provide testimony in the prosecution of Michael Talley.  Mr. Talley was previously sentenced by Judge Beger to life imprisonment for his role in the murder. Mr. Talley and Ms. Debault were

“I want to commend the work of the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department for their investigation into this matter, especially Detective Christian Butler, who was the lead investigator.  I also want to thank the Springfield Police Department who assisted with the apprehension and investigation of the two defendants. Finally, I want to thank the members of the Bridwell family for their patience and assistance throughout this process” said Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney. “This was truly a team effort to solve this murder and get those responsible in prison where they belong.”

The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department investigated this case with assistance by the Springfield Police Department.  The case was prosecuted by Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.

Please direct all questions to Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney.
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kevinshillman