Author Topic: Prosecutor's Office Press Release-6-4-18-Sex Offender Sentenced to 20 Years  (Read 1014 times)

Offline kevinhillman

• View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

PRESS RELEASE
06/04/2018
Sex Offender Sentenced to Twenty Years in the Department of Corrections
Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney announces that David Trower of Richland, pled guilty last week to two counts of Sodomy in the First Degree.  Trower was accused of sexually assaulting two different women in the Richland area in 2014.  The cases were delayed during mental competency proceedings.  Judge Hickle sentenced him to twenty years in the Department of Corrections on each count.  In addition, Trower will be required to register as a sex offender for life should he be released from prison. 

I want to thank the Richland Police Department for all of their hard work on this case.  I want to specifically commend Officer Matt Cordoves for his investigation of this case.  Finally, I want to thank the courage of the victims who came forward to report these crimes which allowed us to successfully investigate and prosecute Mr. Trower and send him to prison where he belongs, said Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.

The Richland Police Department investigated this case.  This case was prosecuted by Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman and Assistant Prosecuting Attorneys Ken Clayton and Matt Miller.

Please direct all questions to Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.

Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kevinshillman