Author Topic: Prosecutor's Office Press Release 8-7-19-Shaw Sentenced to 25 years  (Read 130 times)

Offline kevinhillman

• View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

PRESS RELEASE
8-7-19

KEAVEN SHAW SENTENCED TO TWENTY-FIVE YEARS IN PRISON FOR
THE MURDER OF ANNA PAHULA

Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney, announces that in Circuit Court action today Circuit Judge John Beger sentenced Keaven Shaw of Waynesville to twenty-five years imprisonment on the charge of Murder in the Second Degree for his role in the killing of Anna Pahula in Waynesville in October 2018.  Mr. Shaw had pled guilty to the charge in May 2019. 

"I want to commend the excellent police work of the Waynesville Police Department that went into solving this crime which resulted in this significant sentence," said Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman. "The hard work of Detective Vic Weir and the other officers made this conviction possible.  Finally, I want to thank the Pahula family for all of their cooperation and patience as this case progressed."

In addition to this conviction, Mr. Shaw remains charged in three cases of Assault of a Special Victim (Corrections Officer) in Pulaski and Miller Counties for actions that occurred after his plea of guilty.  The Prosecutor's Office reminds everyone that these charges are accusations and the defendant remains innocent until proven guilty on these charges.

This case investigated by the Waynesville Police Department and was prosecuted by Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.

Please direct all questions to Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney.

Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kevinshillman