Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: How Does the Devil Control Human Life?  (Read 11742 times)

Offline Kitty Cat

• View Profile
How Does the Devil Control Human Life?
« on: November 06, 2007, 04:39:27 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Have you ever felt under attack by a force beyond yourself? Paul was well aware of such an influence when he wrote of the "law in (his) members, warring against the law of (his) mind" Romans 7:23. We are at war with the most formidable foe imaginable. His mission is to destroy our faith in God. Satan is not some mythical character with horns, tail, and pitchfork. He is very sophisticated and specialized. He is the greatest under-cover agent of all times., Biblical descriptions of him include everything from an angel of light to a ravenous beast. Anyone is a welcome challenge to him, from Adam to Jesus himself. Nobody is too good or powerful for his advances. He was strong enough to defeat one of the apostles of Jesus. Satan's attacks are relentless. He can provoke, tempt, enter into, transform himself, and vex. He is a cunning trap-setter, and his prey is man. The bounty he collects is eternal damnation. He loves to manipulate and control, and his most dreaded weapon is death. He convinces theologians that he is non-existent, and thereby gains his strongest foothold. It is easy to see evidence of his activity in today's world by observing the crumbling American home, vulgar speech, despicable movies, the conduct of office and factory personnel, and the cruelty of sports events. Satan's greatest temptations are hurled against "good people" not the drunkards, liars, thieves, adulteresses, and murderers. He already controls them. Both Christ and Paul were so aware of his influence that their teaching is filled with warnings and dangers for those who try to live godly lives (Matthew 24:24; II Corinthians 11:13-15; II Thessalonians 2:7-11; Galatians 1:8). "The devil has a file on you." He knows your name and shudders every time you confess Christ. He wants to destroy your desire to live a holy life. In short, he wants you to worship him. You may recoil at the spectacle of an organized "Church of Satan", but there are many other ways in which you can pay homage to him. An egocentric preoccupation with self is one of his most deceptive attacks. Satan is the originator of self-worship, because that is his basic nature (Isaiah 14:13,14; Ezekial 23:2). When one exalts "self" he robs-God of the praise rightfully due him only. And the devil is pleased. The popularity of the devil was revealed in a survey by Dr. Clyde Z. Nunn. The Cincinnati Inquirer of April 4, 1974, published the results of a study made by the Center for Policy Research, of which Dr. Nunn is Senior Research Associate. This study revealed that among the 3,546 persons interviewed, belief in the devil's existence was up 11 per cent and the certainty of God's existence was down 8 per cent. Though Satan is neither omnipotent nor omniscient, he has tremendous powers of manipulation. The Bible says, "And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness" I John 5:19. His sword of craftiness is wielded in the time and space container in which we dwell. The most catastrophic blunder man can make is the attempt to combat Satan without submitting to God. Many are disarmed by believing the devil is not fierce. We must decide to submit to God. His promise is, "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" James 4:7. To resist Satan without submitting to God is only half the strategy. But even after recognizing the enemy and deciding to seek help, we must still put on the armor. God's arsenal is open to us. The battle array comes in all sizes. "Wherefore take unto you the whole amour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having on the breastplate of righteousness; and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God" Ephesians 6:13-17.

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
Re: How Does the Devil Control Human Life?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 06:36:41 PM »
If there is any doubt of Satan's influence in this world aside from the Scriptures Kitty Cat already mentioned, reflect on the fact that when Satan offered the world to Jesus if Jesus would bow down and offer an act of worship to him (Luke 4: 5-8) Jesus did not refute Satan's claim.
And in Revelation 12:9-17 speaks of Satan misleading the entire earth, and waging war against God's organization and those observing God's commandments and those having the work of bearing witness to Jesus.

Without that armour of protection Kitty Cat speaks of you can be influenced.  Even a small chink leaves you open and vulnerable. 
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline DollarBill

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 02:12:47 AM »
I'm not trying to stir anything here, only to ask a question.  Since Satan/Lucifer is not Omniscient, or Omnipotent, or Omnipresent, all attributes of God by the way which is great; my question is; if Satan is messing with someone else, a world power for instance, can he mess with you at the same time?

And I don't believe he can, but don't get me wrong, his influence continues in his absence, who is messing with you at that moment in time?  I believe it is the demonic, however not all negative is demonic.  I think we bring some grief onto our own selves.  And I think we give the devil the grief over it.

So again I'm not trying to stir, only to validate or throw away my own convictions on this subject.

Thanks
$Bill
I was alright . . .   I got over it.   
It takes 43 muscles to frown; 17 to Smile.
But Only 3 for a proper trigger squeeze....

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 02:52:46 AM »
If we bring grief on ourselves, it is the result of letting satan's deception succeed. That is where faith comes in. to trust God and resist the devil. Of course that is easier said than done at times.

Offline kbohon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 06:13:40 AM »
Playing devil's advocate here (pun intended!): What if Christianity/Islam/Judaism (etc.) was the deception in question?
Heck is where people go when they don't believe in Gosh.

Offline Kitty Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 03:06:13 PM »
"Behind the disobedient choice of our first parents lurks a seductive voice, opposed to God, which makes them fall into death out of envy. [Genesis 3:1-5; Wis 2:24.] Scripture and the Church's Tradition see in this being a fallen angel, called "Satan" or the "devil."[John 8:44; Revelation 12:9.] The Church teaches that Satan was at first a good angel, made by God: "The devil and the other demons were indeed created naturally good by God, but they became evil by their own doing."

"Scripture speaks of a sin of these angels. [2 Peter 2:4.] This "fall" consists in the free choice of these created spirits, who radically and irrevocably rejected God and his reign. We find a reflection of that rebellion in the tempter's words to our first parents: "You will be like God." [Genesis 3:5.] The devil "has sinned from the beginning"; he is "a liar and the father of lies." [John 3:8; John 8:44.]

"It is the irrevocable character of their choice, and not a defect in the infinite divine mercy, that makes the angels' sin unforgivable. "There is no repentance for the angels after their fall, just as there is no repentance for men after death."

"Scripture witnesses to the disastrous influence of the one Jesus calls "a murderer from the beginning," who would even try to divert Jesus from the mission received from his Father. [John 8:44; cf. Matthew 4:1-11.] "The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil." [1 John 3:8.] In its consequences the gravest of these works was the  mendacious seduction that led man to disobey God."

"The power of Satan is, nonetheless, not infinite. He is only a creature, powerful from the fact that he is pure spirit, but still a creature. He cannot prevent the building up of God's reign. Although Satan may act in the world out of hatred for God and his kingdom in Christ Jesus, and although his action may cause grave injuries - of a spiritual nature and, indirectly, even of a physical nature - to each man and to society, the action is permitted by divine providence which with strength and gentleness guides human and cosmic history. It is a great mystery that providence should permit diabolical activity, but "we know that in everything God works for good with those who love him." [Romans 8:28.]

"God created man in his image and established him in his friendship. A spiritual creature, man can live this friendship only in free submission to God. The prohibition against eating "of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil" spells this out: "for in the 311 day that you eat of it, you shall die." [Genesis 2:17] The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" [Genesis 2:17] symbolically evokes the insurmountable limits that man, being a creature, must freely recognize and respect with trust. Man is dependent on his Creator and subject to the laws of creation and to the moral norms that govern the use of freedom. "

Man's first sin........

"Man, tempted by the devil, let his trust in his Creator die in his heart and, abusing his freedom, disobeyed God's command. This is what man's first sin consisted of. [Genesis 3:1-11; Romans 5:19.] All subsequent sin would be disobedience toward God and lack of trust in his goodness."

Offline kbohon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 04:01:28 PM »
Kitty Cat, if what I asked was the case, then religion and their texts would have developed for the purpose of making people believe they were doing the right thing, when in fact they were not. If religion was a tool created by Satan, then it would follow that it's not a reliable source to use to counter the idea.

Offline I have no username

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 04:07:00 PM »
wow, thats deep.
Μολὼν λαβέ

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline Kitty Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 04:21:58 PM »
Religion was created by man and we know he can play devil's advocate.

In 1993 the Human Rights Committee, an independent body of 18 experts selected through a UN process, described religion or belief as “theistic, non-theistic and atheistic beliefs, as well as the right not to profess any religion or belief.”

Religions and other beliefs bring hope and consolation to billions of people, and hold great potential for peace and reconciliation. They have also, however, been the source of tension and conflict. This complexity, and the difficulty of defining “religion” and “belief,” are illustrated by the still developing history of the protection of freedom of religion or belief in the context of international human rights.

Ever since the dawn of mankind, around 40,000 years ago, when God revealed the possiblity of his existence to mankind by giving humans a powerful imagination, people have wondered about their origins. Where did we come from? Who created us? Over the centuries, to answer these very basic questions, our storytellers have invented many myths, stories and dogmas. Religions are simply the outgrowth of these ancient myths and dogmas handed down from generation to generation and formalized into faiths, rituals and traditions.

Human Imagination, mankind's "special sense", is the power that separates mankind from all the other animals on Earth - it is made possible by a powerful brain, capable of comprehending the wonders of nature and the world we live in. Mankind now had the power to begin to comprehend the beauty that surrounded it. Something must have created all this magnificient beauty. I can "see" for myself, through my imagination, the beauty of its creations - it is everywhere I look. In order to understand the true nature of God, the Creator of the universe, we must separate the myths of mankind from the physical evidence of God's existence.

Religions are simply rules for living our lives morally. Rules made so that we are able to get along with each other - under the threat of eternal damnation or eternal happiness in heaven. Mankind creates political and religious rules - God creates the physical laws. We can choose, whether or not, we wish to obey mankind's rules - but we must obey God's laws (nature's laws) - we have no choice in that area. (You cannot step out of a window and decide to fall up rather then down. Nature's laws always prevail).

Religions are simply the outgrowth of ancient myths and dogmas handed down from generation to generation and formalized into faiths, rituals and traditions. They are tremendously powerful influences that control and guide the lives of billions of people in the world today. Some have done tremendous harm over the ages, (wars, inquisitions, torture, terrorism, and even human sacrifice) and some have done tremendous good by creating beautiful religious traditions and civilized moral codes (the ten commandments, etc.) to guide their followers.

Just be careful which myths and dogmas you follow. You can either choose to believe these stories or not. Just remember they are all put forth by human storytellers. Religions are based on faith and do have a definite place in our society for moral guidance, marriage rituals and burial services, etc. - but never take religion too literally.

retired1_us

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 06:22:39 PM »
Kitty Cat, if what I asked was the case, then religion and their texts would have developed for the purpose of making people believe they were doing the right thing, when in fact they were not. If religion was a tool created by Satan, then it would follow that it's not a reliable source to use to counter the idea.

And you know what?  It's an idea that isn't far fetched at all. 

If you put that together with what Kitty Kat said, you can sum it all up rather nicely - man is his own worst enemy.  And his own greatest ally all at the same time.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 03:53:08 AM »
One way the devil decieves is through the different denominations. there are false religions. the bible states how baptism should be done,yet some church's have a different way. There are doctine differences that at times pit church against church. that plays right into the devils hands. There are denominations that practice opposite of what the bible teaches.Deception is his main tool.

Offline kbohon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 04:21:56 PM »
Kitty Cat, that was a fantastic answer! Thank you.

Retired, thank you, too. I don't think it's far-fetched either, and while I would hesitate to claim any religion as the devil's work, I don't discredit the possibility, either.
Fish, I think only a person who is God could discern between them.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2007, 01:34:46 AM »
the bible is pretty clear on many teachings K. One problem is that some say the old testament doesn't apply anymore. Others choose to interpret the bible to fit their beliefs. It should be the other way around.
It isn't that hard to spot some false church's, but the devil has made it difficult to determine some of the ones that are false.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2007, 11:09:06 AM »
Kitty Cat I'd like to know where you came up with  40,000 years since the dawn of man.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Kitty Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 03:30:01 PM »
Research.... lol..... "Man" told me... lol

Offline Kitty Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 03:43:23 PM »
I don’t have much faith in man nor how he comes up with dating the world or other things. How do we know what a billion years is or how the planet rotated then or how time was measured then?? We don’t! And things change everyday. New discoveries, new ideas, new ways of how we perceive events…. Etc….. yesterday is gone, let’s work on making it a better tomorrow while we enjoy and thank God for today!

Offline just_me

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 05:14:32 PM »

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 02:02:30 PM »
This is some good stuff about the devils influence!
~Teilhard de Chardin

shadylane

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2008, 09:22:37 AM »
I guess some one needs to be the devils advocate. If I were the Devil I'd use the TV evangelicals to do my bidding. I'd have them adopt a name like the "moral majority" Next I'd have them elect the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, to start wars. When the real Christians began to question the killing of innocents, I would have my following call them unpatriotic, cowards or liberals. Last I would have my following not turn the other cheek but shot the bastards. The last thing the devil wants is for the meek to inherent the earth.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 12:10:09 PM »
Your right Shady, anywhere he can find a foothold he will try and take advantage of it. The key is don't give him a foothold.
~Teilhard de Chardin

shadylane

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 02:52:46 AM »
Can you be monotheistic and believe in the devil? If there is god, his son, the holy ghost and the devil. How many other deities are there in the christian faith ?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 01:37:41 PM »
Instead of worrying about any other deities, might I suggest you worry about the big, ugly one who has taken control of your life.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 09:32:12 PM »
What if you are a Native American? 

Did the Devil appear in the form of Christians who destroyed their beliefs?
Did Satan manifest himself in the form of Europrean Christians bent on taking away their land, resources, language and their lives?
How does Satan manifest himself to non-Christians?

How did the Christian God manifest himself to a people born 1000 years ago in a country with no contact with the Christian world?
What was their fate?
Why didn't God manifest Himself in the same form for all people at the same time?
What if God manifests Himself in the form of every diety worshiped by every religion known to mankind?

How can we resolve the historical differences between Christianity, Judaism and Islam?
They all worship the same God, come from the same historical beginnings, from the same places, from the same people who lived the events in the Bible, Koran and the Torah and Talmud, yet Christians have little to no understanding of God from the perspective of the people from whom belief in God began.

Is modern Christianity a perversion of the true faith in God? 
The moden Bible is the King James VERSION of the Bible.

Do you know who King James was?
Do you know when he reigned and why he has a Bible named after him?
Do you know why a new Bible was even necessary?
Do you know how many revisions it has undergone since the first King James Bible was created?

"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2008, 11:06:12 PM »
My interactions with Native American Indians has taught me that today they have a variety of spiritual beliefs.  Before the influence of white man they attributed the 'mysterious' things and happenings of life to some supernatural power. Their world was filled with souls, spirits, ghosts, and demons.  for example the Algonquian Indians call a person's soul otahchuk, meaning "his shadow." 
In the same manner, other things in the natural environment-sun, moon, stars, oceans, rivers, mountains-seemed to be alive and to exert a direct influence on human activities.  since these things appeared to occupy a world of their own, they were personified as spirits and deities, some benevolent and helpful, others wicked and harmful. Worship of created things came to occupy a prominent place in almost all religions, and can be found in practically every ancient civilization. Animals and wild beasts were also among objects of veneration.
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 02:03:34 AM »
a lot of questions. you either believe in God and the bible or you don't.It is all based on faith. if your purpose is to discredit both what is the proof? Were native americans here during the birth of christianty? were all the continents occupied? the flood thinned out the herd so to speak. what was Jesus' commandment to His disciples when He left? to go into all the world and spread the gospel.
the devil influences many of the so called ministers today. it isn't hard to find them. deception is his main tool. he thinks he is god, but there is only one God. read the bible some more.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2008, 12:48:01 PM »
Here's some questions for the Evolutionists.  Just click on the link I provided.

[attachment deleted by admin]
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 04:29:10 PM »
Kent E. Hovind (born January 15, 1953) is an American Young Earth creationist, a conspiracy theorist and a convicted felon. He is most famous for creation science seminars, which aim to convince listeners to believe in biblical creation and to reject evolution, the Big Bang, and the 4.5 billion year age of the Earth. Hovind's views are criticized by the scientific community, and even some fellow Young Earth creationist (YEC) organizations like Answers In Genesis (AIG).

Hovind established the Creation Science Evangelism ministry in 1989 and, before his incarceration, frequently argued for Young Earth creationism in his talks at private schools and churches, at debates, and on radio and television broadcasts.

Since January 2007 Hovind has been serving a ten-year term in Federal Correctional Institution, in Edgefield, South Carolina, for 58 tax offenses, obstructing federal agents and related charges.

Still following the advice of a convicted felon Mark?
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 07:19:46 PM »
First of all I was shocked to here that. (as you knew I would be) I still believe in much of his theory and I can tell you from experience that not everyone accused of a crime is guilty. I believe in the Creation Science community as a whole (not just Kent Hovind) I think they have some wonderful ideas about educating our children and bringing back morals and values. Hovind's office is sending me a newsletter explaining the charges. They did say he is in prison.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 08:01:33 PM »
First of all I was shocked to here that. (as you knew I would be) I still believe in much of his theory and I can tell you from experience that not everyone accused of a crime is guilty. I believe in the Creation Science community as a hole (not just Kent Hovind) I think they have some wonderful ideas about educating our children and bringing back morals and values. Hovind's office is sending me a newsletter explaining the charges. They did say he is in prison.

I think you meant you believed in the Creation Science Community as a WHOLE.
Someone might have a little fun with the definition of 'hole': a hollow place, small squalid place, prison cell, a flaw, fault, defect; an embarrassing situation; predictament. (Websters New World Dictionary) Also something that one can trip and fall into.

Sorry Mark, I tend to look at the humorous side of errors. I don't mean to be picking on you.
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 08:16:25 PM »
Oops, I fixed it. I got the newsletter from Hovind's office. Guess what they say. You guessed it " he's innocent, and they are appealing the judges decision"
~Teilhard de Chardin