Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: SRPD officer  (Read 29132 times)

Offline sway-

• View Profile
Re: SRPD officer
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 07:50:01 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

my front bumper is about 5 inches off the ground you are welcome to come measure and yes you are right i do hit stuff all the time,i can't even go over the speed bumps at waffle house.
Addiciting and expensive just like cocaine

Offline qqqq

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 07:52:05 PM »
Why would you post this stuff online knowing that this person may read it??  I don't think it will be very hard for them to find something to pull you over for

Offline ♣♥Young & Foolish♥♣

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2007, 09:04:26 PM »
I had to deal with getting pulled over twice because my front windows were tinted 5%, I finally took it off because i would rather have my car not look as good, then pay $80 a pop! It's not worth it!! They got my husband twice for the same thing, so you can imagine the money we were forking out just for wanting tint...not cool!!

Offline sway-

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2007, 09:06:20 PM »
I think if you have tags from another state than you kinda don't have to change the tint ? maybe that is what i hear at least..

Offline qqqq

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2007, 09:10:19 PM »
Well if you live here, shouldn't you have changed your tags to here??

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2007, 09:52:15 PM »
I was told that people from out of state with dark tint do not have to remove it, I am not sure though. Like military families who may not be here for vary long would not have to change their tags over or remove their tint. I just wish i could have kept it  :(

Offline qqqq

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2007, 09:56:32 PM »
It looks to me like really he has had a legitament reason to pull you over each time whether you liked it or not.... What I don't agree with is you posting the man's name... What if he had a family... How fair is it that you make him out to be a "stalker"

Offline dykechix

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2007, 10:10:01 PM »
You no what seems funny to me is you look at the picture of her car and there is nothing but a light factory tint on her windows and the plates on the car sure look like missouri plates to me??
jmo

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2007, 10:24:29 PM »
 People from other states seem like they are allowed to keep their tint when they live here, I know she is from here, I just always see out of state plates with very dark tint, and they may get pulled over...who knows...but i know in waynesville they are cracking down on the dark tint on front windows.

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2007, 01:37:45 AM »
If they all have wrote you it sounds to me like maybe its YOU bringing it on Sway. 

haha you name it he has written me a ticket for it, and if he hasn't all the other srpd cops have ;) one was a speeding ticket i guess they had changed the speed limit on y hway which i was un aware of, and then he pulled over a day later and wrote me another ticket and admitted that he shouldn't have wrote me the first ticket...really if he wants to go on a date maybe he should just ask lol just kidding
Michelle Joslin

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2007, 01:40:46 AM »
A front license plate in the state of missouri, if that is where your car is registered IS law.  If you buy your car in Mo they are supposed to make sure you have a plate holder there.  THe state law also says on the front windows you will have no less then 35% light restricting tint on them. 

a front lisence plate is not required by law, they just prefer it, and the window tint situation,well i didn't ask for that it just happened when i got my windows tinted. I didn't say anything about august either for the speed limit change ?
Michelle Joslin

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2007, 01:43:32 AM »
Lawn4zer and to think she called me ignorant, it appears we now know who is ignorant, it is all the cops if you ask her for doing their jobs. 

Sounds like if you complied with Missouri State Laws you would not be stopped.

"Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the law"
Michelle Joslin

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2007, 01:44:57 AM »
no its not harm sway, its the law, the rsmo says display it on the front, is it hurting you to put it on. 

assuming i am ignorant will not make you seem smarter, and is my front lisence plate not being displayed any harm to you ? i think not :)
Michelle Joslin

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2007, 01:47:06 AM »
don't be sorry, she is wrong you are right.  She thinks its not hurting her to stick it in the windshield and display it where it blocking her view and cut her throat when she wipes out in her little hot rod that is perfectly legal and she never breaks the law in. 

it states above that plates will be displayed in the same manner front and rear, also states that the must be displayed within certain height requirements and on the front and rear of the vehicle.. on the dash is not the front of your vehicle it is more like the middle. Also states must be plainly visible. dont know about you but plainly visibly pointing at the sky is not right to me.
Sorry Sway just feel like arguing tonight.
Michelle Joslin

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2007, 01:50:13 AM »
Sway just because everyone else lights up their crack pipe, do you?  Don't answer that PLEASE!!!!!!  THe cars around here you see are typically out of state plates that fall under a different law.  Hey you are the one that brough this up and it appears no one rally feels sorry for you.  You are bringing it on yourself. 

im sorry im ignorant and prefer not to obey the law,i like getting pulled over and spending time with the police...yeah so that is what the uhh third time someone has highlighted that stupid little paragraph and im still not listening....why ? because i see 500 million other cars pass by me and they too have no front license plate or have it placed on their dash too and no its not more like the center its more like the right side of my car and it is visable you can see it driving down the road...and how many cops actually need to see your front plate ? don't they run your tags from the back ?
And one other thing do you see how low my car is to the ground ? its actually lower than that now.. i bet my plate isn't higher than 48 inches from the ground :) and i guess if i really wanted to follow that i should take my back plate off and put it under my back window,i like that idea i think im going to try it maybe i can get pulled over more often , i would like to spend more time with officer storm and all......
Michelle Joslin

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2007, 01:53:25 AM »
What does it matter abou tthe other state?  do you have tags from the other state.  Once again other state tags fall under their laws not Mo. 

I think if you have tags from another state than you kinda don't have to change the tint ? maybe that is what i hear at least..
Michelle Joslin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2007, 03:03:07 AM »
I don't think lioness cares for sway

Offline Eeyore

• "Never leave your partner behind"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2007, 03:19:48 AM »
I noticed the MO plate on that picture as well. I don't know much about tint, but you could see through to the other side in the picture.
You no what seems funny to me is you look at the picture of her car and there is nothing but a light factory tint on her windows and the plates on the car sure look like missouri plates to me??
jmo
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2007, 04:10:47 AM »
I still believe the whole traffic stop thing is all about the allmighty dollar in a revenue poor county.I was stopped one night going to WalMart shopping IN the parking lot by St Bob`s finest and was wrote a 30mph ticket in a 25. I couldnt believe it and I went to the prosecuting atty. and complained and she said No Problem we will just say you had faulty equipment on your car and charge you MORE! But it wont go against your points this way. They got you either way. You cant beat them. Bottom line is move out of this county or state or walk a thin line and keep plenty of money available for bail and tickets.
FOUND the ignore button. Ha Ha

Offline Yankee Trader

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2007, 05:33:51 AM »
I still believe the whole traffic stop thing is all about the allmighty dollar in a revenue poor county. You cant beat them. Bottom line is move out of this county or state or walk a thin line and keep plenty of money available for bail and tickets.

Don't know exactly who gets what money out of traffic citations but I know if a Deputy writes one the dept. gets one whole dollar $1.00 from the ticket!

Avoiding them is easy....follow J.B.'s advise each week at the end of his column and stay legal. 

Offline sway-

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2007, 10:45:41 AM »
o wow haha,that picture is old ihave sence had much much work done to my car. and lioness you must be one the girls in school who i always stole their boyfriend let me apologize, now can to take the stick out of your butt ?

Offline sway-

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2007, 10:52:39 AM »
of those changes one is window tint, i welcome all of you to come out wends. and sat. nights to walmart to view mine and \my friends cars, you just might enjoy the people there and the cars they drive,lioness you are welcome to come in person and argue all your not so important points you just made.

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2007, 02:13:57 PM »
St. robert isn't really hurting all that bad for money I don't think.  They run more officers on a shift then county runs all day. 
I still believe the whole traffic stop thing is all about the allmighty dollar in a revenue poor county.I was stopped one night going to WalMart shopping IN the parking lot by St Bob`s finest and was wrote a 30mph ticket in a 25. I couldnt believe it and I went to the prosecuting atty. and complained and she said No Problem we will just say you had faulty equipment on your car and charge you MORE! But it wont go against your points this way. They got you either way. You cant beat them. Bottom line is move out of this county or state or walk a thin line and keep plenty of money available for bail and tickets.

Michelle Joslin

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2007, 02:15:22 PM »
Its not that I don't care for sway, its just shes whining abou tbeing pulled over for "no reason" and then saying all the laws shes breaking and doesn't understand why they are picking on her.

I don't think lioness cares for sway
Michelle Joslin

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2007, 02:19:24 PM »
I know that the law is not so important and that it should not be used to write you well deserved citations.  You should just be able to do what ever you want to and get away with it because you are "cute" right,  Well I'll take the stick out of my butt when you get off your knees and quit stealing boyfriends sway. 

Oh and by the way you never stole my boyfriend nor are you cute enough to accomplish that.  Its almost like you couldn't come up with a good nick name so you stole Angolina Jolie's character off of gone in 60 seconds.  So origional.

of those changes one is window tint, i welcome all of you to come out wends. and sat. nights to walmart to view mine and my friends cars, you just might enjoy the people there and the cars they drive,lioness you are welcome to come in person and argue all your not so important points you just made.
Michelle Joslin

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2007, 02:54:42 PM »
Off the knees..LMAO...!!!   >
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline dalilama

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2007, 03:09:48 PM »
o wow haha,that picture is old ihave sence had much much work done to my car. and lioness you must be one the girls in school who i always stole their boyfriend let me apologize, now can to take the stick out of your butt ?

OK...I gotta comment on this. When you move to the state of missouri, you have 30 days to change your license and tags on your vehicle (unless you are military). I KNOW. I moved here from Texas,I got pulled over by SRPD with texas plates, license and all windows tinted to dark. And let me add, I had the darkest tinted windows, because in Texas YOU CAN...SRPD gave me an opportunity to fix everything and never even ticketed me. Hell yeah SRPD can be hard-a__es, but they have NO choice! They have to deal with people like you all the time. Sway, you sound like my 16 year old. He gets detention for talking in class. THE TEACHERS RULE IS NO TALKING IN CLASS. He gets mad because the teacher gave him detention because he was TALKING IN CLASS. Then he comes home and wants me to feel sorry for him and defend him because he feels as if the teacher is picking on him. But I won't because the rule in the teachers class is NO TALKING>...So I tell my kid to suck up the punishment, or shut up in class...RULES ARE RULES....LAW IS LAW..

Offline fknarmyguyretired

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2007, 03:28:18 PM »
Now why do you have to ruin a good argument with commonsense ?

OK...I gotta comment on this. When you move to the state of missouri, you have 30 days to change your license and tags on your vehicle (unless you are military). I KNOW. I moved here from Texas,I got pulled over by SRPD with texas plates, license and all windows tinted to dark. And let me add, I had the darkest tinted windows, because in Texas YOU CAN...SRPD gave me an opportunity to fix everything and never even ticketed me. Hell yeah SRPD can be hard-a__es, but they have NO choice! They have to deal with people like you all the time. Sway, you sound like my 16 year old. He gets detention for talking in class. THE TEACHERS RULE IS NO TALKING IN CLASS. He gets mad because the teacher gave him detention because he was TALKING IN CLASS. Then he comes home and wants me to feel sorry for him and defend him because he feels as if the teacher is picking on him. But I won't because the rule in the teachers class is NO TALKING>...So I tell my kid to suck up the punishment, or shut up in class...RULES ARE RULES....LAW IS LAW..

Offline blissfullybusy

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2007, 03:48:41 PM »
St. robert isn't really hurting all that bad for money I don't think.  They run more officers on a shift then county runs all day. 

Just an FYI most of the time St. Bob only has 2 officers on at a time. 
Women are Angels

And when someone breaks our wings....

We simply continue to fly.........on a broomstick...

Because we are flexible like that