Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: SRPD officer  (Read 29133 times)

Offline dalilama

• View Profile
Re: SRPD officer
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2007, 03:53:06 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2007, 03:59:17 PM »
Sway and Lioness take a 'time out' and read the thread "Lessons I have learned"
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline thelights

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2007, 04:01:58 PM »
This arguement between people is becoming very "high school" don't you think? 

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2007, 04:14:10 PM »
Yeah, and some guys just love to watch a good chickfight. 

I'm just trying to fill in while our Moderator is having a busy day elsewhere.
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline Yankee Trader

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2007, 05:04:23 PM »
Ya....looks like they're gettin close to the Bird's delete thread finger with the start of name callin.

Offline dykechix

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2007, 05:50:24 PM »
Off the knees..LMAO...!!!   >
Yes mam i liked that comment also, and it is about the only way you could shut her up.

retired1_us

« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2007, 06:18:49 PM »
Yeah, and some guys just love to watch a good chickfight. 

LOL - I like the word battles but not the violent ones.

retired1_us

« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2007, 06:19:56 PM »
Yes mam i liked that comment also, and it is about the only way you could shut her up.

Hmmmm.  OK, this isn't the 18 and over....

Offline Eeyore

• "Never leave your partner behind"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2007, 06:47:38 PM »
Moderator Hat On
Please keep the personal attacks out of the thread and stick to the subject at hand.

Moderator Hat Off
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension

Offline sway-

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2007, 08:39:43 PM »
o forgive me it took five hours for me to post back, i do have other things i do with my life besides sit in front of the computer,but like eyeore said back to the subject at hand...
i actually have only seen one srpd a day on patrol around the city, and no its not always my favorite one,most of the time the one i see driving around is the old guy,lol seriously he is pretty cool i guess...??
and lioness i am totally catching your vibe...of hate :)
Addiciting and expensive just like cocaine

Offline sway-

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2007, 08:43:30 PM »
and even though the majority of you still seem to be bashing on me even though i already stated i was venting ? you are all still welcome to come out tonight to walmart expect me around 8-830ish

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2007, 09:14:42 PM »
Explain the Walmart thing, do people meet in the parking lot? I'd expect The Police to be there now. LOL

and even though the majority of you still seem to be bashing on me even though i already stated i was venting ? you are all still welcome to come out tonight to walmart expect me around 8-830ish

Offline sway-

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2007, 09:18:07 PM »
haha, actually there is a car club that meets up their, im not a member because i don't drive a sports compact but i still go meet up all of them i was in a an old car club with a few of them,cops not really they have permission. Sometimes people race on the interstate, not the smartest thing but it is fun to watch and uneasy if you are the driver ;)

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2007, 09:28:08 PM »
haha, actually there is a car club that meets up their, im not a member because i don't drive a sports compact but i still go meet up all of them i was in a an old car club with a few of them,cops not really they have permission. Sometimes people race on the interstate, not the smartest thing but it is fun to watch and uneasy if you are the driver ;)

And what nights would these races normally take place? 
I want to make sure I don't come near Pulaski county then.  Drivers are scarey enough for me as it is.
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2007, 09:34:46 PM »
NEWS FLASH: The cops are shooting radar on 44 near walmart tonight.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline dykechix

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2007, 09:37:24 PM »
Explain the Walmart thing, do people meet in the parking lot? I'd expect The Police to be there now. LOL
Oh my goodness when the cops show up and bust them they are going to be very upset to find out sway ratted them out on the pulaski county web.

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2007, 09:39:42 PM »
The car club meeting at Walmart is old news.  That was covered on a thread about the propriety  of people hanging out there at night.
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline qqqq

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2007, 09:45:33 PM »
FYI Sway, I happen to know some people who are part of that "club" and they sure don't have very good things to say about you...  I have read over some of the things that you have said on here and man oh man do you think you know everything... Not to mention that fact that sometimes you just flat out don't make sense... How old are you??? You trash people like you are better than they are.... Were you neglected as a child??

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2007, 09:46:44 PM »
At that time didn't know they were racing up and down I-44.  Think she said Wednesdays and Saturdays. 

The car club meeting at Walmart is old news.  That was covered on a thread about the propriety  of people hanging out there at night.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline just_me

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2007, 09:52:09 PM »
NEWS FLASH: The cops are shooting radar on 44 near walmart tonight.
hahahaha....well take the surprise out of it why don't you!!!??  ^^^%%%

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2007, 09:54:55 PM »
At that time didn't know they were racing up and down I-44.  Think she said Wednesdays and Saturdays. 

Thank you coyote.   Made a note to self.
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline ♣♥Young & Foolish♥♣

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2007, 10:31:15 PM »
Although i read through the thread on the club meeting in the walmart parking lot, i agreed when someone posted that it should be alright for them to be there since there is nothing for young adults to do around here, I do not agree with the racing though on the interstate because not only are they risking their lives they are risking my life and many others. I should not have to worry about getting killed going to walmart because "kids" have decided to race their cars for fun. As being a close family member for someone who works in EMS I hear the tragedies of car accidents, do people not know how precious life is, yes racing im sure is a rush, but think of everyone else and more so since you're on the interstate.

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2007, 10:50:39 PM »
I have went by rocking R and saw way more officers then that in their parking lot, and just from St. Robert not including county.  In fact I went by there Thursday night and there were 4 St. Robert cars there. 

Just an FYI most of the time St. Bob only has 2 officers on at a time. 
Michelle Joslin

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2007, 10:56:35 PM »
I thought Maybe I was the only one that thought that.  I know I have some unpopular opinion sometimes, but I don't know more then anyone else.  And I actually don't hate anyone.  Sway I actually just have a very good job that allows me to be on here pretty much when ever I want.  I still put in my tiume at work adn still make my 50+ grand a year so I'm sorry I spend my time on here..

FYI Sway, I happen to know some people who are part of that "club" and they sure don't have very good things to say about you...  I have read over some of the things that you have said on here and man oh man do you think you know everything... Not to mention that fact that sometimes you just flat out don't make sense... How old are you??? You trash people like you are better than they are.... Were you neglected as a child??
Michelle Joslin

Offline sway-

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2007, 12:32:24 AM »
haha well well how cute of you qqqq to think of me ! im touched i only go there to conversate with one person and dont stay long...the racing is not an every night thing just when certain people get lets just say bored ?

retired1_us

« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2007, 01:54:18 AM »
I think an antagonist is on stage.  And is enjoying their 15 minutes of fame for the month.  Stay tuned for the Christmas special.

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2007, 02:22:50 AM »
Don't feed the trolls!
I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Offline lioness

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2007, 02:29:31 AM »
I don't see a few people risking innocent peoples lives as "fun to watch"!!!  They should be sent to the slammer for a while, of course then the poilce would be harrasing them for breaking hte law like they do Sway.

Sometimes people race on the interstate, not the smartest thing but it is fun to watch and uneasy if you are the driver ;)
Michelle Joslin

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2007, 02:38:36 AM »
That racing thing is just about making me sick.  I know everyone is probably just about sick of hearing about how I nearly got killed and/or at least shredded in my car last week.  I know many others here have lost loved ones in car wrecks.
The idea that someone has to cure their "boredom" by racing cars on the interstate ABSOLUTELY BOILS MY BLOOD.  I don't get angry much.  I AM FURIOUS ABOUT THIS. 
Why don't you just all go down to the emergency room and watch the ambulances bring folks in.  That should cure anyone's boredom!!
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline Eeyore

• "Never leave your partner behind"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2007, 02:49:55 AM »
     Perhaps something where they could see how what they are doing hurts others.
     I think perhaps they should ride along (behind, so they are not in the way) with the paramedics to see whathappens when cars collide at high speed.  Or perhaps get a chance towatch in the ER.
     How much fun would it be to watch when that club member of yours that you think so highly of smashes into another car or the guard rail or rolls over several times.   How much fun would it be to be that driver and have one of your passengers, or the person you are racing against killed or paralyzed and know you played a part in it?
     I think perhaps they should ride along with the paramedics to see what happens when cars collide at high speed.  Or perhaps get a chance to watch in the ER.
     I am sure it is a 'thrill' if you are the driver - But I also think very strongly that perhaps we should get our thrills and uneasy feelings in a way that may not kill other people and/or do thousands of dollars of damage to their property.
I don't see a few people risking innocent peoples lives as "fun to watch"!!!  They should be sent to the slammer for a while, of course then the poilce would be harrasing them for breaking hte law like they do Sway.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension