Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: I am on the Attack  (Read 5231 times)

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
I am on the Attack
« on: December 14, 2007, 11:15:41 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

I jsut read the article concerning Billy and the Sheriff.  Seems he wants to "discuss" the auditors recommendations.  He also wants to see about JB selling off guns that are no longer of evidentiary value.  No billy, you cannot just buy one of them off the steps.  They must be sold to a person with a Federal Firearms License.  and, Billy, you cannot control those funds either.  They need to go straight to the Sheriff's funds, not your general fund so you can give the money to one of your buddies.  I believe I will get with Dave Day on this one and get the RSMo so we can all know how much Billy is trying to screw us this time.  When billy brings up audit recommendations, I suggest he look at his own house first.  His appointees at the sewer district are in complete chaos over there. I am just sick and tired of the commissioners thinking they are in charge of the Sheriff.  Time for Dennis and Billy to go.  NOW!!!

Here is the Law.
Confiscation of firearms and ammunition, when--exceptions.
571.095. Upon conviction for or attempting to commit a felony in violation of any law perpetrated in whole or in part by the use of a firearm, the court may, in addition to the penalty provided by law for such offense, order the confiscation and disposal or sale or trade to a licensed firearms dealer of firearms and ammunition used in the commission of the crime or found in the possession or under the immediate control of the defendant at the time of his or her arrest. The proceeds of any sale or gains from trade shall be the property of the police department or sheriff's department responsible for the defendant's arrest or the confiscation of the firearms and ammunition. If such firearms or ammunition are not the property of the convicted felon, they shall be returned to their rightful owner if he or she is known and was not a participant in the crime. Any proceeds collected under this section shall be deposited with the municipality or by the county treasurer into the county sheriff's revolving fund established in section 50.535, RSMo.

Offline Auctioneer Ed

• View Profile
Re: I am on the Attack
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 11:34:25 PM »
Do you live in the Western district? They are looking for candidates to run.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 11:37:59 PM »
I have a full time job already.  Besides, I could not abide Bill for even one meeting.  I have thought about it though.  I can't use up all my hard earned leave to go to daytime meetings and not being able to be there for ALL meetings would not be fair to the constituents.  I live off T Highway.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 03:41:13 AM »
They probably sold mine and I HAVE NEVER BEEN ARRESTED!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 10:08:47 AM »
I don't think so Mark.  Ask JB.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 01:17:27 PM »
FYI to ALL and FOR THE RECORD, I DO NOT intend to SELL a single gun. Trade, maybe.
    JB

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 06:43:48 PM »
Trade for what?

Offline David Day

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 06:47:15 PM »
The full text of the bill can be found at:  http://www.senate.mo.gov/07info/pdf-bill/tat/SB62.pdf  The portion you are talking about is in Section 571.095.  It clearly states they have to be sold/traded to a licensed dealer and the funds have to be deposited in the Sheriff's Revolving Fund.

Dave
Political Website:  www.StateRepDay.com
Back Roads Recording:  www.backroadsrecording.com
Band Website:  www.MFNband.net
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RepDay

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 06:53:36 PM »
Thanks Dave.  I do have an 03 FFL.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 08:46:35 PM »
It sure didn't take much for you to surrender matrsnot, some "attack"  "Thanks Dave"  I thought you were going to send kisses there for for a minute.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 09:31:51 PM »
My attack is against the commissioners.  More of a rant.  Any time you feel froggie.....Mark.  Just join in.  Of course I know you have your own axe to grind with the Sheriff. 

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 09:35:16 PM »
They probably sold mine and I HAVE NEVER BEEN ARRESTED!

This is the axe isn't it?  BTW, maybe you should tell us just why the Sheriff has that weapon now.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 02:09:33 AM »
This is the axe isn't it?  BTW, maybe you should tell us just why the Sheriff has that weapon now.

If you decide to tell Mark you may also post my letter to you.
JB

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 01:18:08 PM »
Hey Mark, sometimes one should be careful of what doors they open. JMHO
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 02:10:38 PM »
I don't have the time or energy to try and type or re-type my side of this ongoing battle between J.B. and myself to retrieve my 38 and CCW that were illegally taken from me. Here or some facts. (1) I have never been arrested for anything. (2) I was trying to get my Doctors attention and I said I was so dizzy I felt like putting a gun to my head. I was forcibly taken to St. Louis Evaluated and released. ( my mistake I paid for it)  (3) There are two bogus restraining orders that were filed against me. One by my little sister who is using it to steal my inheritance with the help of J.B. and the Appellation dumpling gang. Another was filed by a psycho girl that I knew for three weeks at the urging of the PCSD. At no time was there a gun involved. At no time were the Police called. My constitutional right to bare arms has been violated and J.B. is trying to justify it any way he can. THE TRUTH IS THEY HAVE STOLE $500 WORTH OF MY STUFF AND WON'T GIVE IT BACK!  I have nothing to hide and I won't give up matrsnot!

~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 02:28:27 PM »
First of all Mark, the admittance to the St. Loo facility does not constitute mental incapacity.  So that part is out.  When people file the exparte' orders, that is a different animal altogether.  You are restricted at least until the restraining order is lifted or has expired from carrying or purchasing a gun.  IANAL, but I bet the Sheriff sent you the letter stating you could appeal this through the court as is allowed by law and I also bet you did not appeal either.  No lawyer is required for this appeal and the process is clearly spelled out in the RSMo. I bet you have or were given some kind of receipt for the gun and ammo too.  As far as the CCW goes, that is the prerogative of the Sheriff and those of us carrying do so at his pleasure.  He can pull or deny a CCW based on certain laws and facts.  THAT is why the approval level is where it is.  Now we wait for the DC v Heller case to hit SCOTUS.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 02:59:02 PM »
First of all Mark, the admittance to the St. Loo facility does not constitute mental incapacity.  So that part is out.  When people file the exparte' orders, that is a different animal altogether.  You are restricted at least until the restraining order is lifted or has expired from carrying or purchasing a gun.  IANAL, but I bet the Sheriff sent you the letter stating you could appeal this through the court as is allowed by law and I also bet you did not appeal either.  No lawyer is required for this appeal and the process is clearly spelled out in the RSMo. I bet you have or were given some kind of receipt for the gun and ammo too.  As far as the CCW goes, that is the prerogative of the Sheriff and those of us carrying do so at his pleasure.  He can pull or deny a CCW based on certain laws and facts.  THAT is why the approval level is where it is.  Now we wait for the DC v Heller case to hit SCOTUS.

Very well said, I can see you were wide awake and alert during the CCW class. Yes Mark has a letter. I will abide by the decision of the Judge. But until then MY decision is NO!

JB

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 04:09:37 PM »
I believe it states on the ex parte, that if you possess a ccw, it must be surrendered to the sheriff. You have your day in court to prove your case. If you prove your case or the other party fails to show then the exparte is dismissed. if you can't prove your case or you didn't show up, there is no reason to bitch.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 06:07:27 PM »
I can't a fair shake in the court system they protect themselves by granting ex parte orders no matter how bogus. I proved my case and the order was still granted. If J.B.s boy had an honest bone in his body he would also admit this.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 06:27:32 PM »
If you did not appeal, then how do you know you won't get a fair shake in court?  I am talking of the CCW appeal.  I do understand about restraining orders and many of them ARE bogus.  But there are a few that are not and to err on the side of it not being bogus is the way the court will rule.

Don't bother to appeal:  Read RSMo 571.101

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 06:56:18 PM »
you obviously didn't prove your case. also by making that stupid remark to get attention, you brought some of this on yourself. that person had to do what they did. what if that person did nothing and you did put a gun to your head? just because the decision didn't go your way doesn't mean you didn't get a fair hearing.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 07:10:30 PM »
I have admitted to my mistake and I paid my do's for that. Once again J.B. will not respond to my questions anywhere but on here.  Do you plan on returning my stuff after the ex-parte is expired?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 07:18:51 PM »
Mark, why don't you just drop by JB's office and ask him face to face?  Not on the phone, not on here. 

Offline deputy341

• what would you do in my footsteps?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 11:08:09 PM »
I don't have the time or energy to try and type or re-type my side of this ongoing battle between J.B. and myself to retrieve my 38 and CCW that were illegally taken from me. Here or some facts. (1) I have never been arrested for anything. (2) I was trying to get my Doctors attention and I said I was so dizzy I felt like putting a gun to my head. I was forcibly taken to St. Louis Evaluated and released. ( my mistake I paid for it)  (3) There are two bogus restraining orders that were filed against me. One by my little sister who is using it to steal my inheritance with the help of J.B. and the Appellation dumpling gang. Another was filed by a psycho girl that I knew for three weeks at the urging of the PCSD. At no time was there a gun involved. At no time were the Police called. My constitutional right to bare arms has been violated and J.B. is trying to justify it any way he can. THE TRUTH IS THEY HAVE STOLE $500 WORTH OF MY STUFF AND WON'T GIVE IT BACK!  I have nothing to hide and I won't give up matrsnot!

If you dont have the time or energy to re-type it on here then, quite saying anything.  you try to say everything that makes you sound perfect.  I dont k now the whole details on your case, dont want to.  But you have been told of legal process to get the itmes back it the courts allow it, they didn't now take your medicaine.  Wait until the orders of protection expire then talk to the sheriff.  And I know that I have personally told you this several months ago. Thank you.
With out heart we are nothing.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 12:46:40 AM »
I have admitted to my mistake and I paid my do's for that. Once again J.B. will not respond to my questions anywhere but on here.  Do you plan on returning my stuff after the ex-parte is expired?

Mark, do I need to send you ANOTHER COPY OF THE LETTER WERE I GAVE YOU MY ANSWER????  That letter was NOT posted on here. It was sent to your home address. Direct to you and YOU ONLY. That is called a communication. In this case it would probably be more accurate to call it a FAILED communication.

JB

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2007, 01:12:29 AM »
You can send as many letters as you want, or have your staff try to make me look like a bad guy it doesn't change the fact that you were wrong to take and keep $500 worth of my stuff. Again...I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG OR BROKEN ANY LAWS!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline msheek

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2007, 04:02:39 AM »
Ed what does it take to run for the commishion?
Do you live in the Western district? They are looking for candidates to run.
If anybody knows MAYNARDS given name please PM me with it.  I will not tell who tells me!

Michael Sheek

Offline deputy341

• what would you do in my footsteps?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2007, 04:06:41 AM »
You can send as many letters as you want, or have your staff try to make me look like a bad guy it doesn't change the fact that you were wrong to take and keep $500 worth of my stuff. Again...I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG OR BROKEN ANY LAWS!
First I am on here by my own free will and so that everyone knows who I am. I am not trying to make you look bad, I am jsut tired of getting on here and you are repeating the same things over and over. There are several of us that have tried and tried to explain this to you.  Your "bogus" orders of protection keep you from your gun, and your CCW is at the authority of the Sheriff. That is the pont I am trying to make.  I have no intentions of making you look bad. 
With out heart we are nothing.

Offline msheek

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2007, 04:07:17 AM »
No Mark they do not always grant them, I had one filed on me and it was a bunch of BS, When I went to court it was unfounded and thrown out.  The judge does not always implement them.

I can't a fair shake in the court system they protect themselves by granting ex parte orders no matter how bogus. I proved my case and the order was still granted. If J.B.s boy had an honest bone in his body he would also admit this.
If anybody knows MAYNARDS given name please PM me with it.  I will not tell who tells me!

Michael Sheek

Offline Auctioneer Ed

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2007, 11:34:42 AM »
Ed what does it take to run for the commission?
Reside in the district you're running for. Pay a filing fee ($50.00 I think)  Have all your taxes paid up-to-date. and have a good bookkeeper keep track of your campaign expenditures and income.