Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Westboro Baptist Church Nuts to prostest at funeral of soldier on 9Jun08  (Read 1526 times)

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

I want to bring this to EVERYONE'S attention!  Show your support for our soldiers, show your respect for our fallen comrades by bringing American Flags, signs, and standing in solidarity against these NUTS from Westboro Baptist Church.  Here is what they have listed on their websight www.godhatesfags.com  These sick SOBs protest at the burials of our military personal.  Tell everyone you know to show up and show these creatures what true Americans are!
06/09/2008  12:15 PM - 1:00 PM  Lebanon, MO
"Heritage Baptist Temple 690 Lynn St. This is for the funeral of Army Spc. James M. Finley. You turned the country over to the fags (in one week they will be marrying in California - we have our bags packed for this event as well - and the goofy brand new governor of New York is lauding that as a great event and promising the rebels of New York that if they go to California and marry, New York will give that marriage the protection of law, thus making it legal to have fags married in New York. That pervert didn't even wait for the New York courts to undermine the standards of God - that blind fool did it by a stroke of his filthy pen. Listen up freaks - the curse of God is upon you - he has set up over you the very bases of men, and pursuant to his promise, he has made this nation to be full of people that are altogether worthless! We at WBC simply love the sight of it. Your destruction commeth and don't look now, but the siege is here! Shortly you filthy and lawless brutes will be eating your children for rizzle! Meanwhile, Missouri continues to be one of the most evil states in this entire nation. Well you show-me state brutes, God is showing you his fury - those tornados and sundry other God smacks will just continue to get worse and more and the leaders of Lebanon have gone the extra mile to ensure that Lebanon is going to be on the short list of places to be hit shortly! Stay tuned and AMEN!"
Proud to have served, US Army, WAC

Offline tanya0220

• View Profile
that makes my stomach turn
Proud Army Wife and Mother of Twin girls!!!!!
Four wheels move the body.  Two wheels move the soul.  ~Author Unknown

Offline DollarBill

• View Profile
Just for grins I went to the web site.  They allow no responses to their crap and they are about the most arrogant people I have seen in quite a while.  They are hypercalvinistic in their interpretation of the Bible, and its sad that they've adopted that type of theology.  It does explain many things about them.  Hypercalvinism simply boiled down to a thought is this.

God knows all.  God has selected some for eternal life and others for eternal damnation.  All settled long before time began.  We are merely waiting for the outcome.

Problem is who gives out the prizes.  Sadly the WBC believes they are the only ones qualified to do so. 

However every hypercalvinist I have ever talked to could never give me an answer to the question of how do they know empirically that they are one of the elect, and someone else isn't.  How do they know and how can they know they are of the elect and the rest of us aren't?  It really breaks down to arrogance, legalistic interpretation, of certain proof texts, that in no way assert anyone being or not being part of the elect predestined to eternal life.

They are also all lawyers.  Knowing the trouble he would stir up ole Fred got himself a law degree.  Wonder why he didn't get a theology degree and investigate further other paths of theology?  The apparent personal revelations he had must have been sufficient.  Sadly though sincere, I personally believe they are sincerely wrong.

I would never debate them because while asking many questions they spend most of their time shouting down the person trying to give them an honest and theologically sound argument.  It doesn't matter what your answer is to their questions, their personal revelation and "ministry" of that revelation superseeds all and any other arguments.

In other words they are legalistic, mis-interpreteristic, rude, ignorant and borderline heretics in that is a favorite label the place upon others myself included.  Don't care.  Most of all they are a people totally devoid of any of the fruit of the Spirit of God listed in Galatians chapter five and are a detriment to people of The Way all over the entire earth.

I have known people like them and while they always exist, and should be ignored, they must be called to task once in a while.  Otherwise give them no ear.  They exist to defend and propagate false doctrines based on Hate rather than the Love and Grace Jesus came to proclaim. 

Is sin wrong?  Of course.  Are we to stand in judgement?  Only with the knowledge that in the way we passed judgement on others it will be passed on us.  Most of us can recognize an apple, pear, peach, strawberry, etc.  They are fruit.  Jesus said that we would know others by their fruit.  Not to inspect to see if it is good, only to recognize that is is an apple peach pear etc..

Too many want to judge others.   Problem is often the judge is as guilty as the one judged.  Present company included.

I have no hope in this life outside of the Lord Christ Jesus.  It is my belief and I will not be shaken by what others think, preach or believe.  That's their problem.  I have enough of my own.  I will stand with you against tyranny and injustice.  I will celebrate with you joy and peace.  I will love life and live it to the fullest of my ability.  Otherwise it is a waste of the time I've been given.  I will do my best to give them no more...

Peace and prosperity to all
$Bill
I was alright . . .   I got over it.   
It takes 43 muscles to frown; 17 to Smile.
But Only 3 for a proper trigger squeeze....

Offline melissacaroline

• I'm a welsh girl livin' in Missouri!
    • View Profile
These people are not Christians - they are just a mob of fascists.
God Bless the family of Spc. James M. Finley.
Melissa

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
Just for grins I went to the web site.  They allow no responses to their crap and they are about the most arrogant people I have seen in quite a while.  They are hypercalvinistic in their interpretation of the Bible, and its sad that they've adopted that type of theology.  It does explain many things about them.  Hypercalvinism simply boiled down to a thought is this.

God knows all.  God has selected some for eternal life and others for eternal damnation.  All settled long before time began.  We are merely waiting for the outcome.

Problem is who gives out the prizes.  Sadly the WBC believes they are the only ones qualified to do so. 

However every hypercalvinist I have ever talked to could never give me an answer to the question of how do they know empirically that they are one of the elect, and someone else isn't.  How do they know and how can they know they are of the elect and the rest of us aren't?  It really breaks down to arrogance, legalistic interpretation, of certain proof texts, that in no way assert anyone being or not being part of the elect predestined to eternal life.

They are also all lawyers.  Knowing the trouble he would stir up ole Fred got himself a law degree.  Wonder why he didn't get a theology degree and investigate further other paths of theology?  The apparent personal revelations he had must have been sufficient.  Sadly though sincere, I personally believe they are sincerely wrong.

I would never debate them because while asking many questions they spend most of their time shouting down the person trying to give them an honest and theologically sound argument.  It doesn't matter what your answer is to their questions, their personal revelation and "ministry" of that revelation superseeds all and any other arguments.

In other words they are legalistic, mis-interpreteristic, rude, ignorant and borderline heretics in that is a favorite label the place upon others myself included.  Don't care.  Most of all they are a people totally devoid of any of the fruit of the Spirit of God listed in Galatians chapter five and are a detriment to people of The Way all over the entire earth.

I have known people like them and while they always exist, and should be ignored, they must be called to task once in a while.  Otherwise give them no ear.  They exist to defend and propagate false doctrines based on Hate rather than the Love and Grace Jesus came to proclaim. 

Is sin wrong?  Of course.  Are we to stand in judgement?  Only with the knowledge that in the way we passed judgement on others it will be passed on us.  Most of us can recognize an apple, pear, peach, strawberry, etc.  They are fruit.  Jesus said that we would know others by their fruit.  Not to inspect to see if it is good, only to recognize that is is an apple peach pear etc..

Too many want to judge others.   Problem is often the judge is as guilty as the one judged.  Present company included.

I have no hope in this life outside of the Lord Christ Jesus.  It is my belief and I will not be shaken by what others think, preach or believe.  That's their problem.  I have enough of my own.  I will stand with you against tyranny and injustice.  I will celebrate with you joy and peace.  I will love life and live it to the fullest of my ability.  Otherwise it is a waste of the time I've been given.  I will do my best to give them no more...

Peace and prosperity to all
$Bill
Actually, Fred was a lawyer before he founded this church. He was disbarred for unethical issues, then he suddenly found his version of god and his new found religion, which is based upon sueing people for not not protecting thier civil rights to protest funerals.

Unfortunately I could not make it today to the funeral, but I would actually be surprised if they did show up in Missouri again. last time they came here, Family Services called the law to arrest them and remove the children because they were putting them into harms way. Nixon said next time they would not get their kids back without a legal battle.
They do however say they are going to every military funeral there is, and only make about 10% of them
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline DollarBill

• View Profile
The Patriot Guard are some of the best people.  I too wanted to attend just to see the freaks and get close enough to show them my true feelings but was unable.

I feel for their kids as the only view of the world they have been allowed to have is warped and skewed by their ignorance. 

Anyway glad they stayed where they are.  I for one would never miss them.

$Bill
I was alright . . .   I got over it.   
It takes 43 muscles to frown; 17 to Smile.
But Only 3 for a proper trigger squeeze....

Offline Dewi

• View Profile
Actually you can contact them on their site. http://www.godhatesfags.com/contact.html
You have to fill out their questionire (sp?) They will either respond to you or post it in their 'blog'.
It makes me sick to know our brave men and women are giving their lives to support these sick people's rights and freedoms.

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
I just returned from Lebanon.  I wanted to make sure I was there early.  Well, the NUTS never showed up.  The Patriot Guard was there as were other bikers, active duty military, a bunch of us "old Vets", and what looked like the entire city of Lebanon.  I have never witnessed such an awesome sight!  Our drive to the cemetery was lined for miles with people holding flags, men, women, and children saluting.  I have to admit, my eyes "leaked" so many times.  My son wasn't embarrassed with his Mom wearing her cowboy hat with her military "stuff", nor with her wearing her old fatigue shirt (if I don't breathe deep, I can still button it)!  There he stood with me, his wife and my niece, doing what Americans should be doing, showing our Patriotism, our support for our military, and honoring those that have given their all.  I was there, saw it all, and am in such awe that it will take some time for what I witnessed to fully sink in.....AMAZING!!!
G_D bless our Country, G_D bless our troops!
Proud to have served, US Army, WAC

Offline zetter

• View Profile
I love you people! You make me very proud to be a Christian and an American! I hope everyone else realizes that those people do not speak for the rest of us. You are right, dollarbill, it is not our place at all to pass judgement on anyone. It's hard, of course, we are human, but it certainly is not our place. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you all how proud I am of you for standing up for what you believe in.
Thanks....

Offline Eeyore

• "Never leave your partner behind"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I am glad they did not show up!  No family should have to go through that protesting as they lay their loved one to rest!
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension