Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • nursejdavis: also the time is wayyy of its only 930 pm???
    March 14, 2019, 02:29:18 AM
  • nursejdavis: I am looking for a few Press Releases from Kevin Hillman that have disappeared.... not sure why they would be hidden from the public unless they contain narcs who have gotten their charges dropped for their cooperation. Seems the same Press Releases were also deleted from Facebook. Thanks for any help in locating these
    March 14, 2019, 02:24:50 AM
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM

Author Topic: McCain video  (Read 2481 times)

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
McCain video
« on: June 10, 2008, 03:39:03 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

I recieved this video in an e-mail. I just thought I would share...
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c&feature=bz303 [/youtube]
What do you guys think?
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline jlh

• View Profile
Re: McCain video
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 04:04:35 AM »
I can honestly say that I do not like either candidate that is running for President this year. I don't think either one is fit to run this country. Both McCain and Obama are wishy washy. ^^^%%%

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 04:24:12 AM »
Littlebit, how did you get this video from your email to post on the board?
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 04:25:23 AM »
I can honestly say that I do not like either candidate that is running for President this year. I don't think either one is fit to run this country. Both McCain and Obama are wishy washy. ^^^%%%
CHANGE" IS THE KEY WORD

The buzzword for this election is 'CHANGE.' Candidates toss it around without saying what they want to change to. Just that we need "CHANGE"!

This brings to mind the following illustration.

Years ago, there was an old tale in the Marine Corps about a major
Who inspected his Marines and told the 'Gunny' that they smelled bad.The major suggested that they change their underwear.

The 'Gunny' responded, 'Aye, aye, sir. I'll see to it immediately.'

He went into the tent and said, 'The major thinks you guys smell bad,
And he wants you to change your underwear. Smith, you change with Jones, McCarthy, you change with Witkowskie, Brown, you change With Schultz .'  'Change, now get on with it!'

And the moral is:

A candidate may promise change in Washington ..but the stink remains!
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 04:27:33 AM »
Littlebit, how did you get this video from your email to post on the board?
The link was e-mailed to me.
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline Strictly Confidential

• Help! Coyote turned me into a little fella!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 12:43:00 PM »
Macain is no where near the candidate I would like to vote for, but he is far, far less dangerous than obama.

Obamas policies are not just hollow - they are dangerous.  I scares me that the vast majority of Americans will vote for a man based upon a speech, or a statement, rather than taking the time to actually research what a candidiate is saying.

"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 02:10:38 PM »
Agree.  PLUS add those that will vote for him simply to "show those good ole boys" that a black man can be president regardless of his stand on the issues, and those women who just think he's just so darn "cute." 

Macain is no where near the candidate I would like to vote for, but he is far, far less dangerous than obama.

Obamas policies are not just hollow - they are dangerous.  I scares me that the vast majority of Americans will vote for a man based upon a speech, or a statement, rather than taking the time to actually research what a candidiate is saying.

....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 06:40:11 PM »
Agree.  PLUS add those that will vote for him simply to "show those good ole boys" that a black man can be president regardless of his stand on the issues, and those women who just think he's just so darn "cute." 

With the situation the good ole boys have put our country in over the last 8 years, maybe it is time for a black man to show the country wht he can do.
"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 09:53:00 PM »
race has no bearing on this race, at least not to me. Nobama has already shown what he can do... nothing. what has he done for change since being elected to the senate? nothing.
But since race has been mentioned, he is an insult to martin luther king and the civil rights movement. Dr King advocated a person being judged by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin(paraphrased). nobama gets a pass because of race and is not being judged by his character (or lack of)

Offline murfyzlaw

• My beautiful grandsons
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 10:23:23 PM »
I have seen Nobama on the View and other shows and he brings up race more than anyone else does, as in "my white Mother", and "my black Father", so I would have to agree that he is using the race card, to me race isn't an issue,  I just want someone that is pro-American, and will do our country some good.  With his lack of experience,  i am scared too death of what will become of us, because there is a whole lot of mess to fix, and i do not believe he is able to fix it.  And i would really like for him to define his interpretation of "change".
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Remember that no matter how bad things are in your life, there are others dealing with much worse obstacles, and be thankful for what you have.

Offline Local Logic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2008, 12:52:23 AM »
I suppose if I had nothing better to do, I could probably assemble a comparable video of NObama's verbal slippage. However, I gotta go with McCain. I think there is something to be said for sitting in an aircraft on a carrier, getting the crap beat out of you, being given the option to go home, say "no, I came here to do a job" put me back out there, falling from aircraft, surviving an extended stay as a registered guest of the horror hotel, coming home and continuing a lifetime of service....Frankly, I dont need McCain to be an expert in economics, he has an advisory cabinet for such. Same goes for the tree hugging and such. I need a candidate who supports the military, at war or at home, and Johhny Boy is my man for that.  and JLH I LOVE your example of CHANGE!

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 01:06:50 AM »
I don't know where to find the video but did you hear the obama recording that Rush was playing Monday.  Obama was tripping all over his tongue, couldn't get a complete sentence out of his mouth then blamed it on the noise and there was no noise. It was not a "prepared speech" and boy was he unprepared.
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 01:20:53 AM »
Mccain would not be my #1 pick for a candidate, but given what life handed him there is no doubt he has the best interests of the country at heart. Just as long as there are a few true conservatives around to help him .

Offline Strictly Confidential

• Help! Coyote turned me into a little fella!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2008, 12:23:26 PM »
Mccain would not be my #1 pick for a candidate, but given what life handed him there is no doubt he has the best interests of the country at heart. Just as long as there are a few true conservatives around to help him .

Yea heard that - lol - "breathalyzer"....er "inhalator" - when in fact what he was after was inhaler - bit he could not make his fundamental point, which involved preventative medical care rather than emergency treatment.  Like Rush says, take the teleprompter, this man's oratory ability falls through the floor and he looks like a "also ran" buffon.

I see the obamma lovers are on a karma tear, lol.

Have at it ;)
"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

Offline 02Tundra

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2008, 04:10:28 PM »
Not to talk bad about anyone, but I was pretty amused while I watched the Dems fight it out during the primary.  Obama has been the golden child of the liberal media and they are doing everything in their power to get him elected.  My main problem with the guy is that, one - talk is cheap, show me the change, because he hasn't done any of the things he says he is going to do if elected.  Two - he is just to liberal for my taste.  Most American's are more middle of the road, not to liberal and not to conservative.  Other than that, I believe the guy has some really great skills as a politician and I hope more American's realize that most of the change he is talking is just that -- TALK!